MARK'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!

(A/N: I know Mark's Birthday is on September 4! Which is today... But I'm technically writing this two days before... BUT!!!! I wanted to do a short chapter like a one-shot, but it does not affect the main story!

Also here's the picture link on the top: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/73/df/7a/73df7a1d3ec32f5cf6063b057a028b6e.jpg )

Today is Mark's birthday! I hope my gift is enough to show my love. I wrapped it up into a gift. I then realized I forgot something on the gift. I run downstairs to the front door. I saw that everyone was ready to surprise Mark for his birthday. I went to take my bike and drove all the way to the shops. I went the frame store. There was a middle age man there who helped me out. I had my present in my backpack which was in my bike basket.

Everything was going all right until Mark was on his skateboard to me on the left. He caught up to me and gave me a gentle smile and a wave. I stopped my bike and so did he.

"Hey Y/N, do you know what day it is today?" asked Mark smirking. Jackson told all of us if we bump into him we would have to pretend we didn't know it was his birthday. I felt a bit bad, but I know it will all be worth it for later. So I must do what I have to.

"Today? September 4? Umm... Oh! I know!" I said having an idea. Mark's eyes sparkled. "September 4 is labor day in Federal."

(A/N: Yes I did look that up. I'm not that smart xD)

"Well that is true, but...it's also...." He said wanting me to continue.

"Umm... Beyonce's birthday?" I said confused.

(A/N: HA! Didn't look that one up! I know there are other people's birthday days, but she was the first one that popped in my mind.)

"Yes--Wait what...?" said Mark.

"Beyonce's birthday? Why?" I said. I then got a text from Jackson. Thank god that was good timing Jackson. I'll thank him later for saving my butt. I looked at the text.

Jackson: 12:17 PM (That's actually the same time I'm writing this right now xD)

Hey sis, you almost done? Mark might be here anytime soon.

(Y/N): 12:18 PM

Yeah, actually I'm with Mark right now. He was asking me if I knew what today is, but I didn't say anything.

Jackson: 12:20 PM

Oh! Good job sis! Bring him here we are ready and you can finish the present when he gets here.

(Y/N): 12:21 PM

Ok, bro, I'll see you at home!

Jackson: 12:22 PM

See ya!

I stopped texting him. I apologized to Mark for the text and I told him to come with me. I drove back home on my bike and Mark followed on his skateboard. We went to my house. The lights were off. I turn them on and all of a sudden everyone jumped out and surprised us yelling "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARK!" I jumped and fell in Mark's arms. He smirked and I blush getting up.

The party was so much fun. There was a lot of mess with confetti, food, etc. We all gave Mark his present. Mine was a photo of all of us with a beautiful picture frame. He loved it. After the party and everyone left, Jackson and I cleaned up the mess. After like 15 minutes, there was a knock at the door. Jackson went to get it.

"Oh, Mark! Did you forget something?" asked Jackson. He nods. I heard them talking, but I was in my room. I was reading a book on my bed.

It was all quiet and I heard footsteps and then a knock at my door. I stopped reading and put a bookmark on my page. I went to get the door when I saw Mark.

"Oh, hey did you forget something?" I asked.

"Yeah, my phone is in here." He said. It was on my desk and I gave it to him. He thanked me and I smiled. He blushed but hid it.

"Anyways, did you get your wish yet?" I asked.

"Well actually..." He said blushing. He grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him. I blushed. He then grabbed my chin and went closer to me. Our lips were inches away from each other. He then kissed me closing his eyes. My eyes widen, but I then kissed him back closing my eyes. He then broke it off saying. "Y/N... I love you."

"I love you, too Mark," I said smiling. He smiled and so did I. We both then started to make out, while Jackson was videotaping the whole thing when we didn't even notice.

"What? I ship them so much!" said Jackson breaking the 4th wall still videotaping. "This will make the fandom crazy."

(A/N: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK!!!!! Also to other people too who ever's birthday is today. Alright, I'm finally done. Anyways...JACKSON GIVE ME THAT TAPE!!!

Jackson: NO! IT'S MINE! *Runs away*

Me: COME BACK HERE! *I then ran to get him*

Mark: Alright then... thanks so much for reading Alone and Scared (Me x Reader)! See you all in the next chapter. *Winks*)