Big Fight

~Time Skip~

~Mark's POV~

I skateboarded to Y/F (Favorite food store). I couldn't see Y/N, so I went inside. I then found her walking to my direction.

"Y/N, " I said as she smiled, but she then fell. I then caught her. "Hehe.. what were you falling for--" I cut myself to notice there was blood. 'Was she stabbed?' I thought. I carried her on my back while skateboarding. I went to take Y/N home. Jackson and JB were all worried.

"How could I let this happen... First mom... and now you..." said Jackson tearing up. Jackson, JB, and I then lifted her shirt a bit to clean and wrap tape around her. She woke up after about 10 minutes.

"Huh? Guys?"

"Y/N~!" said Jackson hugging her. She was shocked but hugged back. He put his hands on her shoulder.

"What the heck is wrong with you!"

"What?"

"Walking alone! You should have called me to pick you up!"

"Yeah, but I had to get some food for father."

"Still! You knew you had us worried sick! From now on you have to have one of us with you! W don't need another family member dead!"

'What does he mean by "We don't need another family member dead?"' I thought. Y/N started to cry.

"Mother has nothing to do with this! She's the one who saved me and... it's all my fault!... I should have been the one to be dead..." She said crying while running upstairs.

~Your POV~

I went to my room. How could Jackson say that to me... Mark did save me after all. I then changed into Y/S (Clothes) and put my hair in a ponytail. To cheer me up I watched one of my friends from US videos. They were singing and dancing. They were really good at singing. They were called BTS

(Fans: OMG REALLY!?

Me: I'll be making a fanfic of that after this one.

Fan: YEAH~!!)

'Wow look at them. I do miss them.'I looked at all the good times I had with them. I wiped my tears, as I heard a knock on the door.

"Go away, Jackson," I said, but the door opened to my surprise it was Mark. He came in and sat next to me on my bed. "Did Jackson send you in?"

"No... it's just I don't like when girls cry. But you know everyone was worried about you." Said Mark putting his arm around me. I knew that, but I can't handle myself.

"But I can't handle myself. I'm used to being alone." I said but the thing was I was alone when mom died. Mark then looks at me. I look back at him. We both stare into each other's eyes, when Mark then when up to my face to kiss my forehead. I felt my face heat up.

"Y/N... you're wrong you weren't ever alone..." said Mark. I then remembered something.

~Flashback~

I was in middle school. Everyone would bully me since I was raised to be nice. I've gotten hurt by boys physically and girls emotionally. There even a time I wanted to commit suicide. I was about to jump when this boy stopped me. He was cute and more on the popular side. He then was my best friend, until he died of cancer. I was then alone, but I realized how much it hurt for their parents. I then wanted to be like him. From then I promise to be like him. He even taught me how to do a bit of hip hop, before he died. I practiced. I made friends in high school. I drew to be kind, popular, and smart.

~Flashback over~

"I promise..." I said quietly opening my eyes. I then jumped off my bed to go downstairs to the living room. Yet Jackson was going upstairs. We looked at each other and bowed.

"I'm sorry!" We both said. We then laughed. JB and Mark were confused, but they knew we made up.

After about like 2 weeks of boring old school and not much drama, it was basically boring. Today I thought it would be a normal day, when two boys ran pass by me, making me drop my books. They stop as I was picking up my books. They want to help me too.

"I'm so sorry to miss for doing that!" Said one of the boys. They both bowed.

"It's fine," I said still picking up the books.

After we were done picking the books up. They were really sorry about it, but I accepted their apologies.

"By the way I'm BamBam and this is Yugeom." Said Bambam.

"Nice to meet you guys, I'm Y/N," I said.

"Oh our the new girl everyone was talking about." Said Yugeom.

"I guess I am," I said giggling. We then were walking to each other's locker. We were just talking and walking.

"Wow you're so cool! I thought you were the b!tchy mean girl type. Yet you're so cool!" Said BamBam. I knew some people would think that. I remembered when I was a nerd. I always thought popular girls were like that. I mean I couldn't blame them. We ate outside on the grass. Bambam had a blanket. A few minutes of talking to BamBam and Yugeom, I get a text from JB

JB: 12:08

Y/N where the heck are you? Make is worrying about you.

Y/N: 12:09

I met some people and I'm eating lunch with them.

I didn't know why he only said, Mark. I don't think he likes me or anything.

JB: 12:11

Oh, I see, but tomorrow you are coming with us. Promise.

Y/N: 12:12

Of course! I better go now bye.

BamBam and Yugeom were asking me who it was and I told them. I think they thought it was my boyfriend. We talked, and they seem pretty chill people.

I was walking home alone. I was on my phone texting my friends from the US. Then I heard a gunshot. I didn't know what happened after that, but it went all black. I heard something before I blacked out.

"The deed is done." Said a woman voice. 

(A/N: WAIT!!! Before you go this story is also on my Quetov account! It's also on my Episode account. Thank you so much! I know this seems kind of boring, but I mean I didn't have so much ideas for the beginning, but I've got some better ones next chapter! Thanks so much! I promise next chapter will be more exciting.)