Meeting An Old Friend

I woke up to a room I wasn't familiar to. 'W-W-W-Where am I!?' I thought. I felt really... ugly. I noticed I was still wearing my uniform. How drunk was I? My head hurts... Am I dreaming? Am I still drunk or something? Maybe I should get up... I then when up to the window.

"*Groans* Y/N...." said a familiar voice... I-I-It sounds like Mark... I turn around to see it was him. He was wearing a white T-Shirt and black shorts. W-W-Wait a minute... what did happen? 'Don't tell me w-w-we d-d-did "it"' I thought scared.

"M-Mark w-w-why am I here?" I said blushing, but also scared. His answer was laughter. Why is he laughing!? What is so funny! This isn't funny! I started to shake to my knees.

"Stop being so cute Y/N. Anyways you're in my house. Hehe and no we didn't do anything. If that's what you're shaking about." said Mark still laughing. 'D-D-Did he just call me cute!?' I started to blush even more. He got up and petted me.

"What happened?" I asked still blushing. Why is he petting me...

"You were drunk, and I knew your father would be mad if he knew that. You had us worried," said Mark. "But... why were you drinking?"

"...N-N-No reason I was just curious about the taste." I lied looking down. He probably knew I was lying, but I couldn't tell the truth... hopefully, I didn't say anything... I didn't want to tell anyone anything. Why am I so stupid that was a bad lie.

"Oh I see, but still! Hasn't anyone taught you about the dangers!" said Mark all mad.

"Yeah... anyways can we drop it and let me just get ready for school." I said ignoring the conversation. 

I when out of the room, blushing. I felt my face it was heating up, feeling embarrassed, shy, and my heart beating. Lucky I had my makeup remover and took it off and fixed my hair. It wasn't that long when I was finished. I beat Mark to the door. I was standing there waiting for him when I got a text. I went to open it and I couldn't believe who it was.

Mom: 6:34

Hello, sweetie how are you doing? 

Alright, let's cut to the nice sh!t. GET YOUR LAZY 2SS FATHER HERE ON TIME OR ELSE!

Bye B!tch.

My mother is so cruel... before she looked scared is she being tortured to do this!? Is someone making her, or does she really enjoy this? Either way, she's killing my father. I can't let her do this! I will get her out of this and hopefully, my father w-w-wouldn't die. NO! If they wanted to kill my father I'll be killed first for them! I was still staring at my phone and I didn't notice Mark was there.

"Hey Y/N? Are you ready to go?" asked Mark. I jumped, but looked at him and nodded. He took my hand and we went on his skateboard. Oh right, something happened to his car. Now I wonder what happened. He gave me a helmet and put his one. He raised his hand out and I took it. I hopped on his skateboard. 

It was a bit awkward, epically since I had to hold on to him. I blushed the whole time, but it felt good. The wind in my face, the hair blowing away, the fresh air. Mark looked behind to see how I was doing. I was looking away from him and blushing. I can't show him I was blushing. He started to chuckle.

"What's so funny?" I asked looking up. 

"Nothing you're just being so cute." He said. I blushed a brighter red. 

When we got to school, a lot a girl went up to Mark. I guess he was popular at school. I'll ask him about it at lunch. I heard a voice calling out my name, but I didn't know how it was. I then felt someone jumped on me while trying to hug me. 

"SIS!!! I can't believe your alive and good!" said Jackson hugging me while crying. I was embarrassed and tried to push him off. "You don't understand how badly I was lost without you." 

I then stopped pushing him and realized, how lost we both would be without father. He did raise and take care of Jackson, and I haven't seen him since around 10 years! I can't... I wanted to cry, but I let it go. I fake smiled and hugged him back. 

Jackson and JB were asking me where was I and why I didn't come home. They even asked how did Mark find me. I was a bit bothered by them, but some of my other friends wanted to hang out with me. I went to class with them. We were talking until the teacher interrupted us.

"Good morning students. Today we have a new student. Show them respect and please welcome them. You may come in." said the teacher. There I couldn't believe my eyes of who it was. It was... he... was... 

"It's you... YoungJae..." I said under my breath.

(A/N: CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry for the long wait, but it's finally here!!!! I'm just surprised I got this done in time. Why? Well, I'm going to a fair and I just finished this! Also I hope you like the new picture. Even though I just found it on the internet. 

Wow isn't your mom (In the story) so mean? Or is she just being threaded? Tell me what you think in the comments! 

You think I'm sorry for the cliffhanger? Well, I am, mostly because I had to WRAP this up. *Shows gift* 

Anyways thank you for your time and for reading this.)