Moving Back

I still couldn't believe about mother being killed. She even did it to save me. What happened was we were walking from my dancing class and some person was behind me and had a knife to my neck. Mother then saved me, while I saw her die. I started to cry while running and calling 911. The pain still really hurts, because it's been only like a week since she died. I was finally home... well, I guess my new ."

"*Sigh* Here goes nothing..." I said about to open the door. You can probably tell I wasn't so happy. I mean I lost my mother, I'm meeting my brother and father I haven't seen in 10 years. I then opened up the door putting on a smile.

"Y/N~!" Yelled my brother, Jackson, coming over and hugging me. I remember we used to do that when we were little, but I just hugged him back.

"I missed you, big bro."

"I missed you too little sis."

"Y/N... now how long has it been 10 years or so?" said father. I went over to hug him too. He patted me on the head.

"Family reunited!" said Jackson joined the hug. Father told Jackson to show me to my room. I went upstairs to find my room. Jackson helped me unpacked. We were talking about some stuff and random things. Even though we haven't seen each other in a long time we still go along.

"You know my friends might really like you. How about after we finish unpacking I show you them?" He asked.

"Sure, that sounds fun! I hope we will all get along." I said. After we were finished unpacking for about 1 hour. Jackson called the boys. I was really hoping I get along with them. I also noticed in my clothes there was a uniform. I guess I was going to the same school as my brother. But it was so nice that they were all prepared for me. Everything has been going all wrong.We were in the car driving to meet up with all his friends.

"Jackson..." I said pausing for him to answer.

"Yeah?" He said still focusing at the road.

"How is it... knowing that our mother is dead?" No reply. I had a feeling he wouldn't say anything. I then looked out the window, when he finally said something.

"I miss her... I know you knew her more than I did, but I wish I could have been there." I sighed. 'It's not your fault it's mine...' I thought to myself. I put my headphones in listening to "Broken Yet Holding On."

"Brother... I'm back..." I whispered to myself.

A/N: And that was the first REAL chapter of Alone and Scared!

I really hoped you liked it! I know I haven't introduced the character, but don't worry they are coming in the next chapter.

Thank you for reading :D