Chapter 6

Thank you all for your continued support 💘

"As you know one of your housemates gave into temptation. So now, it's time to suffer the consequence..."

As expected, a snake brought us into the living room. No, not Nicole, the Den of Temptation.

Cody walked out of the pantry with a card and began reading it, "Houseguest, one by one we will all renter the den and place a hand in the serpent's mouth. One of us will be bitten and cursed. If the snakes eyes turn green, you're safe. But if they turn poison blue, you've been cursed. Only the bitten houseguest will learn the details of this curse..."

Here's how it works, Paul randomly picked a number. One by one we go in, if you go in on the selected number you get bitten.

"Can I go first?" Raven screamed jumping up.

"Why don't we make a line so, we know." Paul suggested.

"Okay, let's make a line." Jillian said as we all made one at the bottom of the staircase.

Of course, Raven went upstairs first.

• • •

"Since your boy doesn't have to worry about being cursed... snake den and chill?" Paul whispered in my ear.

I smiled to myself as I elbowed him.

Paul poked me back as it was my turn to go upstairs. I passed Elena as she came down.

"Oh my god... Nicobra?" I gasped as I entered the room and a huge snake with red eyes was sitting in the middle.

I crossed the room and put my hand into the snake's mouth and pressed the button. I watched the eyes turn from red to green and sighed in relief.

"Thanks Paul." I said before making my way out.

Paul and I were the last ones to go up. He was waiting for me outside the door. He looked at me and tilted his head.

"I'm safe," I whispered.

His worried look vanished as he kissed the side of my head and made his way into the den.

• • •

"Hey guys, it's time to pick players for the veto competition." Cody's monotoned voice called out.

We all tiredly sat around the living room.

"Only six people will participate in the veto completion the head of household, the two nominees and three other players selected by random draw. Will the nominees please join me up here?"

We watched as Jillian and Alex hurriedly stood on either side of Cody.

"As H.O.H. I will pick first." Cody said before reaching into the box and pulling out a chip.

"Matt," he read off.

We all clapped for him as he stood beside Jillian.

Alex goes next pulling out Raven's chip.

Jillian went last pulling out Jason's chip.