Chapter 3

"You killed it, go win this." I whispered to Paul who hugged me.

It's between Cody and Paul for the H.O.H. And I know for damn sure I don't trust Cody.

"Hey, no good luck kiss?" Paul pouted as I turned to walk away.

I rolled my eyes playfully at Raven, who was watching us, giggled.

We shared a quick kiss before he walked away smiling triumphantly.

• • •

Alex and I were standing by Josh when things started to go down.

Megan came over and asked who got the golden apple.

"I did," Josh answered.

"Damn..." she nodded.

   "Yeah and I want to make something clear. I'm an intelligent guy and I don't want anything to do with you in this game. I love everybody but you. And I wanted to make that very clear. You're a snake. Everybody has a good heart in here and you're a snake and a bully. I'm done with you." He went on before Kevin tried to calm him down.

Megan looked at us with the most confused face I had ever seen.

"I'm about to rip somebody's head off. I need air." Josh said rushing away.

• • •

Diary Room

   "Josh is seriously digging himself a giant grave right now. Not only did he take the golden apple selfishly, he is stirring up a big pot of crazy and everybody's watching. He is someone I don't want to associate myself with or not associate myself with. I just need to be nice to the guy."

• • •

"Congratulations to the pink and blue team! You both advance to the final leg of the H.O.H. competition. You must balance seven apples on the branches of the puzzle tree. Race back through the vines and hit your button... on your mark, get set, go!" Nicole exclaimed.

Paul and Cody both raced to the apples.

We watched as the tested out different apples.

Paul's tree tipped over and he muttered, "My tree's pissed."

Which made me laugh, I missed his random ass sentences.

• • •

Cody finished quickly as he raced over and hit his button.

Who knows where his head is at. Right before Paul and Cody went head to head they both agreed to not only keep each other safe, but to keep Jessica and I safe.

Sometimes I'm in disbelief at how fast these showmances start.

Paul and I both agreed we should lay low and not question Cody about it. If we show him we somewhat trust him enough not to ask about it, he should trust us.

• • •

After the competition Paul and I sat on the nomination ceremony table and interacted with a few people. But it didn't take long for Josh to stir up more drama.

I nudged Paul and nodded in Josh's direction who walked up to Megan.

"You know what Megan, I'm going to talk to you and I'm going to do it in public. I think the way you're playing the game is disgusting. I like you as a person but stop with the shit you're doing. Stop with the sly remarks." Josh aggressively said.

Ramses and I shared a look, he was behind Josh in the kitchen.

Megan truly looked dumbfounded. "I swear that I am not trying to mess with your head. I apologize-"

Josh cut her off, "You know what everyone will see it."

"I promise that if you point it out to me that I am doing something I will immediately stop." She calmly said.

"Listen, if I didn't win safety today I was going home. You were going to rally against me." He accused.

"No I wasn't! If someone told you I was going to rally against you I was one hundred percent not." She explained.

"No one told me! I have common sense I genuinely like everyone in this house." Josh went on.

Paul and I looked at each other before he nodded his head indicating we should leave. I nodded before following him back.

This season is already filled with drama. I can't tell if Josh is just paranoid or absolutely crazy. But it's the second day in this house. He is lucky he got safety this week, he is making himself a big target.

• • •

"They're even your color!" Jason excitedly said as he helped Paul put on his rodeo getup. The chaps matched Paul's shirt.

I laughed as Paul was equally excited, "This is amazing!"

"Yeah... but I am a little bit fatter." Jason said trying to tighten the chaps.

"But what is this for? Like what do you have to do?" Paul inquired.

"I ride bulls and stuff!" Jason exclaimed. "I wasn't going to break these out yet but I'm so hyper right now."

Paul and I laughed together at his words.

I put Jason's cowboy hat on Paul's head before he ran into the living room, Jason and I following.

"Look I may not have won H.O.H. alright? But I'm going to ride a bull bro!" He screamed.

People cheered him on as he jumped on Jason's back.

We all laughed and carried on.

Paul really is good at being a breath of fresh air.

• • •

I sat down between Mark and Jason at the nomination ceremony.

   We watched as Cody sat down the nomination block. "This is the nomination ceremony. It is my responsibility as head of household to nominate two houseguest for eviction. In my nomination block are the keys of the houseguest I have nominated for eviction. The first houseguest I have nominated is..." he turned the key and revealed Jillian.

"The second houseguest I have nominated is..." he turned the other key and revealed Megan.

"I have nominated you, Jillian and you, Megan. Megan, I just don't like you that much. Jillian, I feel like your association aligns with Megan. This nomination ceremony is adjourned."

Wow, he's an ass.

A/N

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you all enjoyed it 💘😊

I should be updating every Sunday! I didn't have a schedule before because I didn't want to disappoint anyone if I didn't update but now I'm able to plan things out better so, start expecting updates on Sundays!

Also, I started splitting my chapters into two, it helps me with demographics and giving you more to read!