Chapter 5

"Oh my god!" Jessica screeched in my ear as a hissing sound filled the room.

We all ran into the living room and the T.V. read "Den of Temptation."

   Cody started reading in the most monotoned voice, "Houseguest prepare to be tempted like never before. A new passage way in the Big Brother house will lead you into the next big twist of the summer. Each week America will vote to tempt one houseguest inside the den. If the temptation is excepted it will release a curse into the house. One by one everyone will enter the den where they will be told in secret if they are being tempted or not. Feel free to move about the house, when it is your turn they will call you into the den."

This can really help Paul and I or really hurt Paul and I.

• • •

I was the tenth person they called, "Rosa please come up to the den."

I excited ran upstairs and opened the door to see a creepy hallway. I love being scared.

I opened the door and immediately see crystal balls, positions and snakes.

"This is so cool." I gasped before opening the red envelope. "Rosa, sorry America decided not to tempt you this week."

I hope Paul receives it.

• • •

I was looking around the storage room when Paul walked inside and started dancing.

"You got it?" I asked excitedly.

He nodded and we danced around till he explained what he had received. "It's a pendant of protection Rosa! I'll be safe for the next three evictions!"

I hugged him and he hugged me back tightly, "I'm so happy you got it!"

"I had to randomly curse someone, I just hope it wasn't you." He pouted as we pulled away.

I nudged him, "Don't worry about me. Besides people like me way more than they like you."

He pointed at me and raised his eyebrows, "That's true."

• • •

"I got a 'sorry' card." Paul said as he sat down in the bathroom. He pulled me down next to him as Jessica, Matt, Cody, Mark, Elena and Raven crowded us.

"Of course you did, Josh got it." Matt said.

"I've never seen that kid smile so damn much." Mark pointed out.

"Right!" Matt agreed.

"F***ing smug bastard." Cody said.

I'm feeling great. Like every great scheme there gotta be a scapegoat and Josh might be Paul's scapegoat.

• • •

Later we were called back into the living room with hissing sounds.

"The temptation has been taken. But a consequence has been released into the house in due time. Be warned the next time you are called into the den, you should all be very worried." Evil laughter took the voice out.

"This is so sick!" Paul said.

"I think Kevin got it." Jillian pointed at him.

He looked at her like she was crazy. "I'm telling you two people know I didn't get it. Me, and the person who got it."

We all laughed at his dad humor.

• • •

I was eating cereal when Cody walked in the kitchen and sat beside me.

"Quick conversation just between me and you. Like, literally, I won't tell a damn soul. What is your goal going forward? Is it jury? Is it the game?" Cody questioned.

I was confused as hell. "The whole game?" I laughed out.

"You want to be the one?" He asked smiling.

Okay, I'm getting creeped out now.

"Here's the thing, the amount of, like, respect I have for you is greater than anybody else has. You know what I mean?" Cody looked over at me.

"Thank you?" I replied.

"That's why I'm looking for anything, Rosa. I'm serious, I'm looking for anything I can do. Like... would you ever consider a two person alliance?"

What? I looked over at him and confusedly asked, "What about Jessica?"

He shrugged, "If you were H.O.H. next week who would you put up?"

"I was thinking... you." I shrugged half serious.

I don't kiss ass, people kiss my ass.

He shook his head and laughed, "You're killing me."

This is definitely the weirdest conversation I have ever had in my entire life.

• • •

Cody called us all in for another nomination ceremony.

"This is the nomination ceremony, it is my responsibility as head of household to nominate another nominee. Jillian my other nominee remains on the block. The replace houseguest I have nominated is..." he twisted the key and revealed Alex.

"I have nominated you, Alex. I like and respect you which is why I did this now so you could compete in the P.O.V. this nomination ceremony is adjourned."

A/N

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed. Sorry this was delayed. Everything should be back to normal this Sunday. I hope you all have a great weekend 💘😊