Chapter 13

Tristan laughed at Connors joke, along with James and Brad.
His arm was draped around Brad's shoulders and he was a little bit tipsy.
Brad on the other hand, had had far too much drink and was now giggling at pretty much anything anyone said.
"You two would make a cute couple yano." Said James, looking at the two sat together.
Brad giggled per usual, "I know." He said, surprising Tristan.
This was not the Brad he was used to. Brad was normally quiet and shy, polite as hell and would blush madly at a comment like that.
But Tristan supposed he could get used to this, for now.
"We should play some games." Said Connor jumping up.
"Like what?" Asked Tristan, his fingers were tracing patterns in Brad's shoulder.
"I don't know, maybe truth or dare?" Suggested Connor.
"Alright." Tristan smirked down at Brad who leant against Tristan completely oblivious.
They all sat down in a circle, like they were Year 7s.
"I'll ask first!" Said James enthusiastically. "Tris, truth or dare?"
Tristan thought for a second, "dare."
"I dare you to kiss Brad."
Brad gasped, "there's no way he'd do that!"
Tristan frowned, "why not?"
Brad blushed but giggled uncontrollably.
Tristan rolled his eyes, but he leant forward anyway.
The kiss was short and sweet and sent Brad into a fit of giggles after along with Connor.
"Okay my turn, James truth or dare?"
"Truth." He said, with a look on his face that dared Brad to ask him anything.
"What's the most sensitive part of your body?" Brad asked.
Connor grinned, "I know this." He said.
"Hmm either my neck or my legs." Said James, grinning at Connor.
"Ugh you guys are so gross." Said Brad, leaning back against the sofa, drink in hand.
Tristan laughed, "I think you've had enough." He took the drink off of Brad.
"Hey! You can't do that, you're not my dad-"
Tristan smirked, "I can be if you want."
Brad blushed at this.
"No that's weird." Brad said, his words slurred.
Tristan laughed, "okay, I think it's best we went to bed now."
Connor wiggles his eyebrows, "Oi oi."
James winked at Tristan who rolled his eyes.
"I'm not going to take advantage of him while he's drunk."
"I wouldn't mind." Said Brad, standing and then instantly falling into Tristan.
Tristan sighed, "I'm sure you would in the morning."
The two said goodnight to Connor and James before heading upstairs.
Brad stumbled into the room they were sharing flopping onto the bed.
Tristan shut the door.
Brad sat up, looking at Tristan.
Tristan caught Brad's eye and frowned, "what?"
Brad shook his head, walking over towards the older boy.
"You're really hot, you know?" Said Brad, his hands grabbing fistfuls of Tristan's shirt and pulling him towards him.
"Brad-"
"God I've waited 5 years to get this close to you. For you to even notice me." Brad said, not really talking to Tristan, more his chest.
"What?"
"Fuck I'm like 99% sure I'm madly in love with you."
"Okay, I think you're just tired and drunk Bradley." Tristan said prying Brad's hands off him.
"C'mon get changed, you got something to sleep in?" Asked Tristan.
Brad shook his head, "I normally sleep naked, maybe underwear on."
Tristan groaned, running a hand over his face.
"Okay just get changed and into bed." He said.
Tristan pulled his shirt off and began undoing his jeans, when "Tris i can't get my jeans off."
Tristan sighed, grabbing Brad's jeans and pulling them off.
"Fuck Brad why've you gotta wear such tight jeans." Asked Tristan.
"Con said it would turn you on." Brad mumbled, matter of factly, laying back on the bed.
"Did he now?" Tristan smirked to himself.
Brad pulled his shirt off and dragged himself into bed. Tristan did the same before climbing in with Brad, who instantly snuggled up to him.
Brads head rested against Tristan's chest, both his hands on the boys stomach.
Tristan looked down at Brad, putting an arm around the small boy.
Tristan gasped a little as he felt Brad's hand make it's way down to Tristan's crotch.
"No Brad-"
"Please Tris, I want you so bad..." Brad groaned.
Tristan swallowed, it was so hard to not just give in.
"Not tonight Brad."
"Why not? Do you not like me like that?"
Tristan sighed, it's definitely wasn't that he didn't like Brad, he just couldn't take advantage of the boy whilst he was drunk, sober Brad would not be up for this.
"Just go to sleep Brad, please?"
Brad pouted but gave in, "Fine, seeing as you asked so politely."
Brad snuggled into Tristan's chest once again and soon drifted off into a deep sleep.
Tristan admired the boy, as he slept. Noticed how beautiful he was and how unaware Brad was that he was perfect.
Tristan rested his head on Brad's kissing the boy's head before falling asleep as well.

Brad woke up groggy. His head felt heavy and he felt ill.
He went to turn over and sit up but felt an arm wrapped tightly around his waist.
Oh shit, he thought.
What had actually happened last night? Had Connor invited others over? Had he slept with someone?
Brad heard a groan behind him and felt the person roll over.
"Good morning." Said a deep, slightly croaky voice.
Brad turned to be faced with a half naked and half asleep Tristan.
"Oh my god, did we...?"
Tristan laughed, "No much to your disappointment last night."
"What do you mean?" Brad asked, avoiding eye contact and trying to cover his naked torso.
"Well, a few things happened last night. You got very drunk, we kissed, we came up here you tried to get me into bed quite a few times. Oh and told me that you wore skinny jeans because Connor said it would turn me on and that you've been in love with me for 5 years."
By this point Brad had his head in his hands and his face was bright red.
"Oh god," Brad said, getting out of the bed and throwing on his clothes from last night.
"Brad it's okay I-"
"No, no I should never have come today. Ugh why did I do this?" Brad groaned, grabbing his stuff.
Tristan grabbed Brad by his shoulders, "Sit the fuck down, Brad."
____________
A/n
Oooooh lmao
What dya think is gonna happen next....?
Brad's probably gonna like pass out bc Tris knows tbh