Chapter 8

It was usual for Brad to dread school, but very unusual to look forward to school, especially on a Tuesday. Brad had math on a Tuesday and Brad sucks at math.
But the thing was Brad really wanted to see Tristan. Just see him and his smile.
Brad pulled on his uniform, sorted out his hair and headed downstairs with his bag. He dropped his bag by the front door, "morning Mum."
"You're chirpy," said his mum, raising an eyebrow.
Brad shrugged, opening a cupboard and getting out cereal and a bowl.
His mum smirked and watched as her son poured out his cereal and milk, totally unaware he was being watched and clearly daydreaming.
He sat down at the kitchen table and she sat across from him. "So..." she said, making Brad look up. "Who's the lucky guy."
Brad choked on his cereal, his cheeks bright red.
"What?"
"Oh c'mon, acting all happy and daydreaming, you're clearly in love. So who's the lucky guy!"
Brad sighed, "well, we're not exactly together... but I don't know there's something there. It's hard to explain."
"Ah I see..." she frowned, "Brad, is it Tristan?"
Brads eyes looked down and he rested his hand on his chin. He sighed.
"Yes."
"Now Brad, listen." She said, clearing her throat. "Just because you're both males and can't get pregnant doesn't mean that you shouldn't use protection-"
"What?! Mum! I know that stop! I'm going I've got school in 20 Minutes." Brad grabbed his bag, heading for the door.
"Okay have a good day!"
When Brad arrived at school he didn't see Tristan all morning. Instead of walking to his Lessons with Tristan, he walked alone.
When he arrived to his first lesson Tristan was sat at the back next to a girl named Brooke. You could tell he was flirting with her, the way she was giggling and twirling her hair in her fingers.
Brad walked past, sitting in his required seat. The teacher walked in, yelling for people to take their coats off and to put phones away.
"Evans, please can you sit where you're supposed to!"
Brad watched as Tristan rolled his eyes, sighing and moving next to Brad.
"Hey Curly."
"Mhmm."
"You alright?" Asked Tristan.
Brad nodded not looking up. He knew he was over reacting, but he can't help getting jealous besides he really thought Tristan liked him...
Tristan frowned at Brads weird behaviour, he can't be pissed at me again, thought Tristan.
They carried on the lesson with their heads down, working and barely saying a word.
The bell rang signalling the end of the lesson. Brad put his book in his bag and walked round Tristan and out of class, not even waiting for him.
"Hey Brad!" Called out Tristan. He ran to catch up with Brad.
"What's up with you?" Asked Tristan, panting a little.
"Nothing," mumbled Brad.
"Well clearly there is, you're being off with me."
Brad acted as though he hadn't said anything.
Tristan rolled his eyes and ran a hand through his hair and then a grin appeared in his face. He put his arm around Brads shoulders.
"I know why you're pissed at me." Said Tristan, bending his head down closer to Brad. "You're jealous."
Brad felt his face flush red at how right Tristan was.
"N-no." Said Brad, he tried to walk faster, but Tristan held him back and besides Brads small legs were no match for Tristan's long ones.
"Yes, aw my little Bear's all jealous, because I was talking to girls."
"Flirting, actually."
Tristan laughed, "this is why I love you Brad, you never fail to make me feel loved."
Brad blushed once again, pushing Tristan's arm off him. Tristan sighed and grabbed Brads hand, pulling him to the side of the corridor and into an empty classroom, shutting the door.
"What are you-" Brad was cut off by a noise at the back of the class. Both him and Tristan turned to see Connor stood there, looking rather flustered. His jeans were undone, the buttons on his shirt weren't done up properly and his hair was in even more of a mess that it usually was.
"Connor what on earth- oh." This time Tristan was cut off as James suddenly stood up.
"We can explain." Said James.
Brad crossed his arms, "go on then."
James and Connor both looked at each other and then at the other two.
"We've been... dating." Said Connor. "We were gonna tell you but we wanted to wait a little longer."
"Okay, but why are you having sex in a classroom?" Asked Tristan.
James raised his hand a little, "that was my idea, thought it would've been... kinky."
A grin appeared on Tristan's face, he was clearly finding the whole thing very funny.
Brad on the other hand didn't find it quite so funny.
"What were you thinking?! What if someone walked in and it wasn't us? What if it was a teacher?! You'd both be suspended I'm sure of it!" Exclaimed Brad.
"I know, I know." Said James. "It won't happen again, we swear Brad. What were you two doing in here anyway?"
"We just wanted to chat, privately." Said Tristan.
"But it doesn't matter anymore. Come on love birds, let's go get lunch."