Chapter 11

Brad laid sprawled out on his bed, staring up at his bedroom ceiling.
"Are you still going to go to James' sleepover on Saturday?" Asked Connor sat between Brads stretched legs.
Brad leant up on his elbows, "what sleepover?"
"Oh James must've forgotten to tell you, he's having a sleepover this weekend. You, me, James and Tris..." Connor trailed off watching Brads expression turn from a slightly happy one to a... well definitely not happy one.
"This is what it's going to be like isn't it?" Brad sighed. "Me never going anywhere because all the social events I'm invited to, he's gonna be there."
Connor got off Brads bed, "no its not gonna be like that, because you are going to go to James' on Saturday-"
Brad went to interrupt but Connor gave him a stern look.
"You're gonna go and have a good time and show Tris just what he's missing out on."
Brad rolled his eyes, "which isn't much." He mumbled.
Connor slapped Brads leg, "none of that depressing shit."
He walked over to Brads wardrobe and began looking through.
He threw a pair of black tight jeans at Brad and a red and black flannel.
"Con I'm not sure-"
"Well I am very sure so let me decide for you." Said Connor, "you are going on Saturday, you're going to get through Friday and then you're going to show Tris just exactly what he is missing out on."
Brad rolled his eyes but he knew there was no arguing with Connor.
"Okay, but it's not going to work." Said Brad.
Connor scoffed, "my plans always work. Anyway I've got to go, it's getting late. I'll see you at school tomorrow- oh and one last thing is that a hickey on your neck Mr. Simpson? Because if it is you're gonna need to hide that from your mother. She'll jump at any opportunity to give you the sex talk."
Brad by then had jumped up and was trying to see the side of his neck in the mirror and gasped when he saw.
"W-what do I do?"
Connor shrugged, "it's not that big of a deal. Just cover it up with some concealer, you've still got that bottles from when we gave James that make over once."
Brad smiled at the thought and then nodded.
"Okay well I've gotta go, but don't you worry Brad, Tristan will be running after you in no time. In fact I'm pretty certain he's already got something for you," Connor winked and then gave Brad a quick hug before leaving the room.
____
The next morning Brad woke up on time and was out of the house earlier than he normally was, which was a good indicator that maybe he'd have a good day.
He was slightly nervous though. He knew he'd have to see Tristan and Brad really didn't want to do that today.
Every time Brad told himself he was over Tristan, he'd reassure himself that everything was fine but then he'd just have to see him to know he wasn't over him, in fact he was still bloody falling for him.
"Hey Brad!"
Brad turned to see James running to him.
"Hey," said Brad smiling.
"So I forgot to tell you but I'm doing a sleepover kinda thing-"
"Yeah Con told me," said Brad, walking to his locker.
"Great, so can you come?" Asked James.
"Yeah think so, what time?"
"Can you get to mine by half 8?"
"Yeah that's cool." Said Brad, taking out his biology book.
He shut his locker and turned around to head towards his biology class to see Tristan heading their way.
Brad turned away quickly.
"I've got to go to Physics," James said, "I'll see you later."
"See ya." Said Brad, smiling.
He began walking to biology hoping to blend in with the crowd so Tristan wouldn't see him.
Just when Brad thought he'd gotten away he felt someone grab his arm and pull him away.
Brad frowned and looked up to see the one person he was avoiding, only Brad couldn't help but feel a little bit happy Tris had seen him.
"Where you going?" Asked Tristan.
"Biology..."
"C'mon we're skipping."
"Skipping? But this is first lesson Tris."
Tristan didn't respond he just grabbed Brad's arm and pulled him towards the school field.
"Tris seriously, I'm not sure..."
Tristan carried on until he got to a some old showers that weren't in use anymore.
He pulled Brad inside and locked the door after him.
"Tris-"
"Shut up."
He smashed his lips onto Brads.
Brad was shocked at first but then continued to kiss him back, his arms wrapping around Tristan's neck and Tristan's arms tight round his waist.
Brad pulled away, confused.
"W-what was that for?" Asked Brad.
Tristan shrugged walking away towards a wall and sitting down in front of it.
"I had a dream last night." He said.
Brad frowned.
Tristan made a gesture for Brad to come over, so he did.
Brad sat in front of Tristan, who moved Brads legs so they were either side of Tristan's waist.
"I dreamt about you." Tristan almost whispered.
Brad could feel his heart beat in his ears. This was not how today was supposed to go at all.
"What happened? In your dream I mean." Asked Brad quietly.
Tristan laughed a little and hung his head down.
"Well, we were um- kissing. I mean well, we were doing more than that."
Brad blushed bright red.
Tristan looked up, "I woke up and I just really needed to see you, touch you..." he trailed off.
A silence spread out between them as they sat there neither sure what to say.
Until Brad said something.
"I- I had a dream about you." Said Brad.
Tristan smiled, "really?"
Brad nodded, "yeah, y-you had your hand in my- my um.."
Tristan laughed, "you don't have to describe it."
Brad blushed again.
Tristan leaned forward, his lips close to Brad's ear.
"I can picture it myself."
_____
Hello
So I just wanted to say I read all of the comments on my last chapter and I am so grateful for every word, honestly.
I haven't had the chance to reply to some as I've been so busy recovering and trying to catch up with school work but thank you so so much each comment made me smile so much and I haven't done that in a while xxx
Anyway 22k reads??!?! My god thank you again sm!!!
I'll try update soon I promise
P.s sorry for any mistakes