Chapter 3

A Valentines Day update cos I'm nice and it's Valentine's Day and I'm all alone with no one to love but that's okay because I'll just read some fanfiction

Brad must've fallen asleep, through the movie because he woke up laid out in Connors sofa, the only one in the room and someone else's jacket laid over him. He frowned and sat up, yawning. He shivered a little and decided to pull the jacket on properly. He could hear people talking in the kitchen, so he got up and made his way in.
"Good morning sleepy head," said Connor. James and Connor were sat at the kitchen table and Tristan stood, leant against the work top.
"What time is it?" Brad asked, rubbing his eyes to adjust to the lighting of the room.
"It's 8," said James.
"I slept for that long?" Brad said, surprised.
"I thought you weren't gonna wake up," said Tristan, smirking.
"And then you would've had to give him a true loves kiss..." said Connor, earning a smack on the arm from Tristan.
"Ouch, James he's bullying me," said Connor.
James laughed, "I would stick up for you but you kind of deserved that one."
Connor pouted, the others laughed and Brad yawned.
"You need to wake up," said Tristan, to Brad.
Brad looked up, "yeah I'll just get a drink-"
"Here..." said Tristan, taking a glass and filling it almost halfway with vodka.
"Oh no I don't think-"
"Shut up, you're gonna drink it," said Tristan.
"Okay." Brad said.
Tristan filled the rest of the glass with coke and handed it to Brad.
He winked, "drink up."
Brad glanced at the drink and shrugged. He began drinking.
He doesn't really know how but every time he entered he kitchen he came back out with a glass full again, and he recalls going in quite a few times.
By 11 Brad was completely drunk.
"Hey Brad," said Tristan, signalling for the boy to come over. Brad got up and walked over, straddling Tristan without even thinking about it.
"You look really hot," said Tristan, his hands on Brad's waist.
Brad giggled, "really?"
Tristan nodded, "and you know what else..."
Brads eyes flicked from Tristan's eyes to his lips, "what?" He said, barely a whisper.
"I really really wanna kiss you."
Brads grin faded and he breathed in quickly. He sat back a little. "My um head hurts I need a drink-" Brad tried to get up, but nearly fell off Tristan's legs.
Tristan grabbed his arm, steadying him and stood.
"I'll help."
Brad nodded and swallowed nervously. It was like all the alcohol had left his system and he was now fully aware that he had just been sat on Tristan Evans' lap, the same Tristan Evans who also just told him he wanted to kiss him.
Brad followed the blonde into the kitchen and half watched and half stared at one of the cupboards in a daze.
"Here," said Tristan, handing Brad a glass of water. Brad took it and gulped it down. Tristan watched him the whole time, a frown on his face.
"You've never kissed anyone before," said Tristan, bluntly.
Brad didn't look up, but he blushed all the same. He sighed, "no I haven't."
"But I don't get it, has no one ever tried to come onto you, or kiss you before?"
Brad shrugged, "yeah, well only a few times it's more that I just... don't want to or don't know how to, I don't really know much about... sex. Plus I'm not one of the most attractive people on earth."
Tristan scoffed, "I think you're attractive."
Brad looked down, trying so hard to hide his red face.
"Look how about I teach you?" Suggested Tristan.
"Teach me?"
"Yeah, like sex lessons, but way less kinkier than it sounds," Brad laughed at this.
"I don't know..."
"Okay, how about you come to mine Sunday and have some sort of trial? I know you need like 10 years notice but-"
"Hey! I don't need 10 years notice and anyway I thought you said that me being organised was cute," said Brad.
"It is," said Tristan, "so will you come?"
"Okay, what time?"
"6 ish?"
Brad nodded, "okay, I'll be there."