Chapter 7

Brad sat on his bed, laptop in front of him totally engrossed in an episode of his favourite TV show.
"Brad!"
Brad groaned and pulled out a headphone, "Yes?!"
"There's someone on the phone for you!" Called out his mum.
"Okay!"
Brad got up and walked over to the house phone he had in his room, picking it up.
"Hello?"
"Bradley!" Said Tristan down the phone.
"Oh hey."
"So I've got about 2 and a half hours free on this fine Saturday evening and I was wondering if you wanted your second lesson today?" Said Tristan.
"Umm," Brad glanced at his bed side clock, reading 4:30, "okay, I'll be over in ten."
"Cool, I'll see ya then."
Brad hung up the phone and grabbed a bag from under his bed, quickly putting in his laptop and headphones.
"Mum I'm going out!" Called out Brad, putting his phone in the pocket of his black jeans and grabbing a pear of shoes and putting them on.
"Where to?" She asked, stood in the doorway of the porch.
"Just to Tris' I'll be back by 7," said Brad.
"Tris aye?" She said, grinning.
Brad frowned, "what?"
"Nothing."
Brad rolled his eyes, "see ya."
"Be safe!" She called out before he shut the door.
He began his 10 minute trek to Tristan's house.
Brad knocked on the door, pulling his bag further up his shoulder.
Tristan answered the door, "come on in." He said.
Brad walked in, wiping his feet on a brown mat displaying welcome written on it in black letters.
Tristan began walking up the stairs so Brad followed. They walked into Tristan's room, Brad put down his bag careful of his laptop. He walked over to the posters in Tristan's room, "you like Arctic Monkeys?"
"Yeah, do you?"
Brad shoved his hands in his pockets and nodded, "yeah, they're good."
A silence began to spread between them as they stood there in front of each other, looking at anything but each other.
"So, do you wanna um... get started?" Asked Tristan.
Brad turned around and nodded looking down at his feet.
Tristan placed his hand on Brad's cheek. He leaned towards him and kissed him softly on the lips, just a peck. He pulled away, but Brad leaned in further. He pulled back and frowned. "What's wrong?"
Tristan laughed, "nothing." He leant in again, kissing him more deeply this time. Brads hands found their way to Tristan's shirt, holding onto him as though he might walk away any second.
Tristan pulled away from Brads lips, but continued kissing down his jawline and neck. Brad had seen people do this in movies and never understood what pleasure they got out of it, but right then he totally understood. A small moan escaped Brad's lips, as Tristan kissed and sucked on spots on his neck. All the while Tristan's hand were firmly placed on Brad's hips, desperately fighting any urge he had to put them up Brad's shirt or down the back of his jeans.
"T-Tristan-"
"Mhmm?" Tristan pulled away, searching Brads face for any sign that he was uncomfortable, "are you alright?"
Brad nodded and sighed in annoyance, he was actually enjoying himself there.
Brad leaned up reconnecting their lips, he then did what Tristan had done to him, kissing along Tristan's jawline and neck.
Tristan laughed, it was quiet, but Brad heard and pulled away frowning. It clearly didn't seem to be having the same affect on Tristan, as it did Brad.
"Did I do it wrong?" Brad asked.
"No no." Said Tristan.
"Then what's wrong?"
"Nothing, you're just a very quick learner." Stated Tristan.
"I don't- I don't think I'm very good at this," said Brad, walking over to Tristan's bed and laying on it.
"It just takes practice, that's all. Besides you're doing good already."
Brad pouted and rolled over, "cuddle me." He demanded.
Tristan was surprised, but walked over and laid out next to Brad, his arm over his waist and his chin on Brads head. He'd cuddle Brad any day of the week.

* * *

Brad laid on Tristan's bed, staring at the ceiling, feeling Tristan breathing next to him, both silent. They must've been laying there for a good hour.
Brad wondered what Tristan was thinking about right then, so he asked him.
"What are you thinking?" Brad asked, his voice quiet, barely a whisper. Tristan turned his head and looked at Brad. "I'm thinking about you."
Brad blushed and turned to look at him.
"W-what about me?"
Tristan's left hand began gently twirling Brads hair in his fingers.
"How innocent you are," said Tristan.
Brad sighed, "Tris do you think I'm... frigid? Or a prude?"
"What do you mean?"
"Well, we both know I'm most likely the only virgin in our year..."
Tristan frowned, "just because you don't necessarily like sex, doesn't mean you're a prude, Brad. It's the same if you do like sex, that doesn't make you a slut. People will give you names and labels, but the thing is they're not perfect and they have no right to judge you. You're not a prude or frigid and I don't think you are, and if anyone calls you that then they've got me to deal with."
Brad nuzzled his head into Tristan's side, "You're perfect." For me, thought Brad, finishing off his sentence silently. He wouldn't dare say it out loud, he was worried he'd drive Tristan away.
Tristan chuckled, "no one is perfect Brad-"
"And yet here you are," said Brad, cutting him off.
Tristan fell silent and Brad looked up at him. He was staring down at him, a thoughtful look on his face and then he kissed him. A million thoughts ran through Brad's mind, was this just like their meaningless kisses during his lessons, but he wasn't in a lesson... should he stop the kiss.
Brad was starting to get a headache, he was thinking too deeply about things. Brad shut off his brain and focused on the kiss, enjoying the feeling of Tristan's lips against his.