Chapter 12

"So he kissed you and then told you he had a wet dream about you?" Said Connor, sat cross legged on Brad's bed.
Brad cringed, pulling on the flannel Connor had chosen for him to wear the other day.
"Don't call it that besides I sort of had one about him as well..."
Connor gasped, "seriously?! Oh my god, spill!"
Brad rolled his eyes buttoning up his shirt, "you sound like an American teenage girl in those movies."
Brad sat down on the bed next to Connor as he pulled a pair of socks onto his feet, "it was just sex, he was touching me and telling me he wanted to do things to me..."
Brad had gone red and Connor was giggling hysterically.
"I can't believe this, my small innocent Brad having a wet dream?" Said Connor.
Brad shoved him, "get over it I'm sure you've had plenty."
Brad put his shoes on and then grabbed his bag full of over night stuff.
"Okay, you ready?" Asked Connor.
Brad nodded, "what time did Tris say he was picking us up?"
"He just text and said he's outside."
"Oh okay, let's go."
They walked downstairs, "see ya mum."
"Bye honey, bye Connor have fun."
"Oh we will." Mumbled Connor to Brad.
Brad rolled his eyes, "seriously, Con?"
"Yes, I'm very serious."
Brad opened the front door and left, leaving Connor to shut it.
Brad went to get in the back but Connor pushed him to the side, "nope you're in the front." He said with a wink.
Brad blushed and sighed, but got in anyway.
"Hey." Said Tristan, to them both.
Brad smiled.
"Wassup," said Connor, grinning from ear to ear.
Brad put his belt on and tried to ignore his friend in the back.
Connor didn't put his on, instead he sat in the middle and leaned forward between Tristan and Brad.
"So... how are you Tris?" Asked Connor.
"I'm alright, how're you Con?"
"I'm absolutely great," said Connor smirking at Brad.
"What's going on with you two?" Asked Tristan, noticing Connors smirk at Brad.
"Well-"
"Nothing he's just being an idiot," said Brad, glaring at Connor.
"Nothing unusual there then."
"Hey!" Said Connor, slapping Tristan's arm.
"Don't distract the driver!" Yelled Tristan.
Brad laughed and Connor rolled his eyes.
"You're only laughing because you're in love with him."
Brad instantly stopped and turned bright red.
"I am not in love with him!"
Tristan frowned and looked over at Brad who had turned away and was looking out of the window.
The cat fell silent so Tristan turned on the radio.
They stopped at a red light and Tristan took the opportunity to take a quick glance at Brad.
He noticed the boy was wearing a flannel he'd never seen before and a pair of the tightest jeans he'd ever seen.
Tristan averted his eyes but bit his lip.
The light turned green and he drove on.
The rest of the journey was mostly Connor asking questions or telling them about weird dreams he'd had.
A few times Tristan placed his hand on Brads thigh whilst he was driving and although Brad had thought to himself it was just a friendly thing, he knew Connor would say the complete opposite.
Tristan finally pulled up outside James' house and all three got out of the car.
Brad pulled his bag with him but Tristan picked it up.
"Oh it's ok you don't have to-"
Tristan had already picked the bag up on his shoulder, his hand resting on the small of Brad's back signalling for the boy to walk on.
Brad knocked on James' door and the boy appeared a few seconds later, grinning at his friends.
"Bradley bear!" He exclaimed pulling Brad into a hug.
The others walked in behind Brad.
Tristan set down the bags, "where should we put these?"
"Oh you and Brad can put yours in the room on the left." Said James.
"Hey!" Said Connor, Brad turned and Connor threw him his bag.
"Put that in James' room please?" He said.
Brad sighed but nodded.
"Here I'll take it," said Tristan as the other two began walking into the house.
"Thanks," said Brad. They walked up the stairs, Tristan went into James' room to put Connors back in there and Brad went into the room on the left.
Tristan soon followed behind him.
They left their bags upstairs and went back downstairs.
Brad walked into the living room to see James and Connor in the middle of making out.
He looked down quickly and turned around only to walk straight into Tristan.
The two on the sofa quickly broke up and Connor jumped up.
"So, look what I bought!" Connor walked over to a separate bag he'd left and got out four bottles.
"Ah trust you to bring that." Said Tristan.
Connor laughed, "I'll put them and the rest in the kitchen, Brad help me?"
The question was more said as a statement but Brad gladly helped.
They both walked into the kitchen.
"So did anything happen upstairs?"
"No of course not, we were only upstairs for 10 minutes." Said Brad, putting bottles on the work surface.
"Well, don't you worry by the end of tonight he'll be all over you." Said Connor.
Brad rolled his eyes, but a part of him hoped that was true.
____
I tried my best to update again as soon as I could for you guys :)
Hope you enjoy and I apologise for any typos or mistakes
X