⋙11

When my heart feels numb you make it beat
_______

Soon Mingyu had to go because it was getting dark outside.

He hated having to leave Wonwoo and he hated staying in the house by himself even more, but he had to go.

He had asked Wonwoo again if he just wanted to stay with him for a while, for a night.

He didn't think it was safe for him to be outside.

But Wonwoo said no.

So, instead, Mingyu got him to agree to meet again.

He took note that even though Wonwoo wasn't showing he was happy, he saw a certain shine in his eyes that made him look excited.

Like a young boy getting to do something for the first time.

That made Mingyu wonder more.

How long had Wonwoo been living in this forest?

Mingyu thought about it the whole walk back to his house.

It had to of been a long time.

He thought about asking Wonwoo the next time they met, but he decided to wait for a while.

He wasn't sure how sensitive the topic might be for him.

Mingyu also decided to bring more food for Wonwoo to eat, he was too thin.

He also would try to get closer to Wonwoo and eventually get him to come with him.

He wasn't sure why he was so worried about the boy in the woods but he was.

He wanted to make sure he was okay, healthy, warm, safe.

Mingyu knew he hadn't been, though.

His goal was to help.

So that's what he planned on doing.

__

HI how are you? I hope you're having a good day so far yes thank you to everyone voting, reading , commenting, everything. You're amazing! 

I just published three new books with 1 chapter each so far, they all play into the same thing! I'm turning this into a type of series and the book's are not just random ship stories, they go with each other.

Check em' out? Thanks!

p.s. I keep accidentally writing Mingy and forgetting the u and I also am making Mingyu sound really creepy it's not supposed to sound like that he's legit trying to help and he's younger than wonu anyways 

__

[ ♦ ] 4:13 PM 
[ + ] Saturday, September 16, 2017 
[ ♦ ] Drift Away Seventeen