Final

It was another typical Friday night where you spent it with your friends, Younha, Junghan and the rest of the boys. No, you're not joining the wild race anymore. You went there to support your friends but you also don't feel like do the race anymore, because nowadays your heart race faster than you usually do on the track. Thanks to 'someone'.

"Minjung, can we have a talk for awhile?" Junghan asked you privately before he prepare for the race.

"Sure, what is it?" you asked back, although you feel uneasy since you know Younha saw it. You don't want her to misunderstood about you and Junghan.

"Let's go outside for awhile." Junghan continue and walk ahead before you followed him behind.

"So, what is it?" you ask as both of you slowly walk side by side.

"I-I.. just.. Actually, I don't know how to tell you this but.. I guess I have to." Junghan keep stuttering and biting his lips as he's nervous.

"What happened? Why are you so nervous?" you chuckles, studying his movements.

Junghan stopped on his track and lick his lips a bit before turn to you and smiling. "I like Younha, Minjung. And I plan to confess to her tonight after the race. I want to ask you about it first, since you're her bestfriend and well." He keep smiling and biting his lips while you widened your eyes in surprise.

"That's great! I'm so happy to hear that! She will be so happy!!" You hit his shoulder playfully as he look up while rubbing his nape.

"And I have one more thing to say, Minjung. I know you must be aware of this for awhile, about me crushing on you. I admit it and I also aware about Younha's feelings toward me. I really respect your decision to keep me as your bestfriend and as time goes by. I realize that I like Younha more. Don't get me wrong, you're still the amazing MJ! But she really makes me feel happy and comfortable, I... I just-"

"Hey, hey. That's alright! Man, I also respect your decision to still keep me as the amazing MJ!" you teased him and laugh. "Seriously, you deserved someone better than me, and Younha is the best choice that I will ever recommend!"

"Thank you, Minjung! You also, deserved someone better than me." He pull you into a friendship hug and you chuckles.

"You better have to stop worrying about me and go back to Younha now. Since she might be broken hearted watching two of us leave earlier." you both parting away and he smile genuinely at you.

"You want to go back with me...?"

"I'll go back later." you said and Junghan leave you after waving you good bye.

Smiling proudly your mind echoing Junghan's sentence, 'You also, deserved someone better than me.' and a picture of Jimin smiling gently at you appear in your mind.

"Minjung-ah!" you turned to the voice and draw another smile when you saw Hyerin cling to Taehyung while walking to you.

"He's here to accompany you now? You won't need me anymore then?" you teased her and laugh at the new couple.

"She's so famous here and there are a lot of bad guy here. I can't just let my girl wander around without me." Taehyung protectively wrap his arms around Hyerin while throwing death-stares at the guy who checking on his girl.

"Don't act like you're not famous in here too, Mr. Kim. Who knows you want to be here so you can enjoy the view of those big b00bs and asses of those btches." Hyerin rolled her eyes as a group of girl just walked passed by with a very revealing-skin outfits.

"Umm, the sky looked good tonight. The weather of this autumn is so good." Taehyung quickly throw his gaze to the sky, to prove that he's not checking on those girls.

"God, you two are really. Just go home or somewhere private then, seriously." you chuckles and suddenly you remember someone, "Did you two saw Jimin tonight?" you asked and still can't believe yourself.

You're looking for that casanova just now.

The race is almost started and yet you still can't find Jimin. You think he didn't came tonight, but they were sure that Jimin is on the list as one of the racer.

Sighing, you were about to give up when you saw his back not far from where you stood. So you run to him and stood in front of him, smiling.

"Hi, Jimin!" you greet him but he looked mad (?)

Jimin is not just wearing a mad face, but he also walk passed you as if you don't exist. You were left dumbfounded.

"Jimin, yah. I was talking to you." you follow him and he still ignoring you, so you grab his arms and to your surprise, he yanked it away.

"Leave me alone! And go back hugging your new boyfriend!!" he yelled and look away while you were confused at his action.

"W-wait what?? Hugging?? Boyfriend? What are you ta-" you paused as you start to understand what he means by that. The next seconds you were laughing which makes Jimin turn to you, annoyed.

"What's so funny? You just remember how he confessed to you and hug you like that in public?? You're that happy, huh??" He was so mad and you never saw this side of him. You were about to explain everything to him, but someone cut you off.

"Oppa, just leave her. I told you to come to me an-" Seulji was clinging her arms to Jimin but it's not last for 5 seconds when-

"DON'T TOUCH ME! I'm trying my best to be nice to you all the time, but I'm tired of it. Now leave before I kick you!" Jimin glares at her which makes her let go of Jimin's arms and runaway.

"You should've done that long time ago, Jimin." you agreed with what he just done to her but then you realized he was still mad at you also. "And Jimin, look! You've misunderstood. Junghan is just my bestfriend, he was-"

"I saw you hugging him with my own eyes, bring your lies somewhere else!" He look away from you. He's mad and raising his voice, but not like he did to Seulji earlier.

Moreover, instead of looking scary, he looks very cute right now.

"Why are you so mad? Are you jealous that I hugged him?" you decided to tease him a bit and he become flustered although still trying to keep his coolness.

"N-No! I-I just-"

"Junghan told me that he wanted to confess to Younha after the race and he was asking my opinion about it. I supported him as his bestfriend and he hug me as a grateful attitude. Can you calm down now?" you cut him off and explain it smoothly which makes his jaw dropped.

"Seriously?"

"You can prove it later after the race, if you want. Why should I lie to you though?" you smirk.

"N-No. I mean, yes. No-no. I mean, I have something to do too after the race, so..." Jimin bite his lips as he shyly rub his nape. Feel embarrased to being jealous.

"Oh, really? What are you going to do after the race?"

"I want to do the same thing like Junghan gonna do." He smile sweetly and you decide to tease him.

"You wanted to confess to Younha too?????"

"NO! NOT TO YOUNHA! I mean... someone else." He lower his voice and steal glances at you. "Can you meet me after the race?"

"Depends."

"Depends on what Han Minjung?"

"Anything." you smile playfully and he mess with his hair.

"I should've tell Mr. Han that his daughter is so annoying." He continue mumbles silently and you hit him.

"Yah! Park Jimin!" you chuckles and he followed while attacking you with his eyesmile.

"After the race, alright?"

🏍🏍🏍🏍🏍🏍

You watched the race together with Hyerin and Taehyung. To your surprise, the race last longer than usual. You don't know if it's just you or not. Maybe because you were keep thinking about what's Jimin gonna tell you.

Will he really confess? Or there's something else? What you should do and how you should react?

Tons of questions were filling your mind. You were worried, excited and happy at the same time.

One thing for sure, you were deeply in love with him now. You can't keep denying the fact anymore. You have to stop being scared and let yourself fall.

Fall in love with him.

"Jimin won the race!" Hyerin shouted out of sudden and you quickly turn to saw him crossed the finish line.

Abruptly you stood up and leave your seat.

"Minjung, where are you going?"

"I have to go. Rendezvous with a Casanova."