Chapter 8

It was 7 in the morning and you leave the room instantly when you remember it's only you and Jimin sleep in that room. You were surprised enough when you woke up in the midnight and it's not Hyerin who sleep beside you but it's JIMIN.

And both of Taehyung and Hyerin can't be found in another bed. That's when you realize both of them do it purposely. So, left with no choice, you end up sleep in another bed alone last night.

Now you were trying to looking for Hyerin who dare to leave you alone with Jimin. Once you arrived at the pool side, you saw a fine man sit peacefully with some breakfast menu on the table. Without any doubt, you came to him.

"Taehyung, where's Hyerin?" you asked impatiently.

He looked up to you and flash you a smile. "She went to toilet. Easy. Sit down first, why you looked so serious?"

"Hyerin and you. Both of you purposely leave us last night right?" you furiously asked and sit down on the empty seat. "Where were both of you slept last night? When I woke up in the midnight, you both were nowhere to be found." you keep complaining but instead of answering, you watched how Taehyung's cheeks blushed and he keep biting his lips as if trying his best to hide his smile, which is totally failed.

Why is this man so happy this early?

"Why are you so happy though? You were happy watching me suffer?"

"Easy, missy. Hey, don't get mad at me. I can't be more happier when Hyerin pull me into another room last night. She did so much for both you and Jimin. You should've thank her."

"Don't act like you didn't like the idea though, Kim Taehyung. I told her I don't want to be left alone with Jimin, why is she st-"

"Calm down, Han Minjung." a voice cut you out and Park Hyerin appear before your eyes, approaching Taehyung who sit in front of you.

And you widened your eyes when you see how she casually bent down a bit to give peck to Taehyung right in front of your bare eyes. "Sorry for makes you wait too long, baby." she said still cupping Taehyung's cheek while his arms were around her waist.

"Don't worry, baby. I can wait forever if it's for you." He replied smoothy and you swear you want to throw up in there.

"LORD! Not in front of my salad please! Are you both a thing by now after spending a night together?" you screamed at them in disgust face and the lover birds just giggling as Hyerin casually move to sat on Taehyung's lap while his arms securely wrap around her waist. You can't believe your eyes.

"Well, Taehyung finally confessed to me properly last night and I think I'm done teasing him all over this time. So I accept him, and yeah we're finally a thing now, right baby?" Hyerin's said and turn to her lover again as they both doing lovey dovey things in public.

"Well, congrats? Whatever, I'm leaving now."

"If you're that envy, you can just date the man that coming for you." Hyerin added which makes you turn around to see a casual sexy Park Jimin wearing his loosen shirt and not-so-special pants but still look perfect as ever, coming to your way.

"What? My bestfriend and my cousin are finally dating now? Whoa! Congrats man! You finally did it!" Jimin smile happily and do some brotherhood high-five with Taehyung. "But if you dare to hurt her, even though you're my bestfriend I'll hunt you to dead!"

"I won't. You know how I surrender for her. No one ever makes me feel like this." Taehyung reply Jimin but purposely staring at Hyerin who giggles happily.

Half of you were happy for them, they looked so good together but half of you were envy. Hyerin was right. You wanted to have that kind of relationship as well. Maybe with Jimin, maybe not but-

"Minjung, where are you going?" you don't realize but Jimin were stopping you from leaving the scene.

"Room? We should get ready and go back."

"Hey, you haven't grab anything for breakfast. Let's eat first before we get ready for go back." Jimin smile genuinely at you and you wonder if he remember that he was back-hugging you last night.

"Alright." you can't say no to him. You can't even throw harsh sentences at him anymore. You wonder why but when you see that bright smiles on his face, you know you lose it.

"Oh, both of you done the breakfasts already?" Jimin asked when both of you went back to where Taehyung and Hyerin at, they were ready to leave.

"We've had enough meal. We're gonna bath first. See you later." Taehyung said to Jimin while Hyerin looked at you while smirking.

"Have fun cousin! Have fun, Minjung! JM and MJ, hwaiting!" She cheers out of sudden and leave with her lover while you and Jimin staring at their back.

"I can't believe they're a thing now." Jimin chuckles slowly before turn to you. "What you wanted to eat? I'll get it for you." Jimin continue and flashing you his bright smiles.

***

"Can you find them?" you asked Jimin who just went out to looking for the playful couple, Taehyung and Hyerin.

"They left first. They already check out an hour ago." Jimin smile sheepishly and you just make an 'O' with your lips. "Look, Minjung I'm sorry if you feel uncomfortable. I swear I didn't ask them to do this things. You can leave me alone if it makes you feel more comfortable. I'm fine and I-"

"Let's go home too, Jimin. Why should I leave you alone?" for the first time ever, you talked softly at him and you even smile which cause Jimin widened his eyes. "What's wrong?" you smile wider, find how cute he was right now.

"You just smiled at me and talk sweetly, are you okay? You didn't plan to kill me after this don't you?" he asked nervously and you can't help but laugh harder.

"Park Jimin, you're so funny. Why should I treat you bad when all you did these 2 days are treat me nicely? I don't have any reason to kill you though."

"For real?" He asked, unsure.

"For real. Now should we leave?"

"Let's go." He smile in relief and you return his smile.

Well maybe start accepting his presence isn't a bad idea.

Maybe he's not that annoying as you think.

Maybe just maybe, he's a perfect match for you, Han Minjung.