Chapter 19

Chapter 19

"After I punched a guy you just decide to make out with him?!" Shawn yelled at me. "I DIDN'T MAKE OUT WITH HIM!" I screamed back. He was now pacing around the room in only his sweatpants. "But right after I punched him Cora!" He said stopping and facing me. I stayed silent as he just glared at me, he sincerely scared me sometimes. "I just don't want you to get hurt," He said looking down. He was just looking out for me. I moved closer to him and hugged him. "I just don't want you to get hurt," He repeated. I looked at him, "Hey, if he breaks my heart," I backed away from him, "I'll just have you beat his ass," I whispered.

He went to the bathroom, "I'm gonna take a shower, So don't come in here," He screamed from behind the door. "I wouldn't want to see you naked anyways," I screamed. He stuck his head out of the doorway, "Same towards you buttcrack," He said and closed the door. I had showered kind of late yesterday so I think I was just gonna get dressed. I went to the closet and pulled out my suitcase. I looked through it for a pair of jeans and a shirt. I didn't really care how I looked today. I heard the shower start. I put the clothes on and went to the main room. I layed in my bed and grabbed my phone. I was now up to 100,000 followers. Wow. I decided to tweet, why not? "Hello to everybody who has followed me and thank you, I love you all!" What else was I supposed to tweet, I haven't even had more than 100 followers on any social network...

I looked through my timeline and had seen at least 10 "Magcon" fan accounts tweeting about me, "The Suicidal New Girl." But, as I looked through the replies a few people were tweeting at me saying things like, "I feel bad for her," or "Stay strong." It made me feel good, hey maybe these fans aren't that bad.

I had changed my bio at least 3 times, mentioning Magcon at least one. Did I have a fanbase now? I don't know. Since the show was yesterday we could go and do anything we wanted basically. We were in LA and Disneyland was about 30 or so minutes away so, why not. I loved Disneyland, I was taken there once with my parents, when I was about 7. But now, I was older. I changed my outfit with the spare time and put on a skater skirt with a flannel, and a muscle tee. It was probably about time to head down to the lobby to meet the rest of the boys. "Shawn hurry up Matt keeps on texting me that they're waiting!" I screamed waiting for Shawn to pick out a shirt. I thought girls take longer than guys to take ready?

"Look who has arrived!" Matt screamed. He was sitting on a couch with Carter and Mahogany. Then there was Cam, Aaron and Taylor. Then Jack, Jack, and Nash sat on one while Hayes was just sitting on the ground playing with his phone. "So lets go," Cam said getting up and heading outside.

~

A/N

IN THE NEXT CHAPTER YOU MAY OR MAY NOT EXPERIENCE, "THE FEELS."