Chapter 13

Chapter 13

I walked passed the windows hoping to find the bathroom at the end of this hell hole. I felt like I was an ugly lion, being stared and yelled at through the walls that contained me, a wild beast. I looked at there faces and saw people waving and asking for a picture through the glass, and as I kept walking I saw people flipping me off. I feel like an insecure mess right now. I came to the end of the hall that contained no bathroom. Dang it. I turned around and walked back. I looked at the glass and waved at the people that seemed to like me. I went over to a fan that was waving and had her phone out. There was a note on it that said, "Take a pic with me and post it on twitter so I can save it!" I read it slowly and felt like a dumb butt. I looked at her and smiled, she looked like she was like 15 or 16 a little younger than me. I pulled out my Iphone and smiled. A bunch of girls tried to squeeze in and we all smiled. I gave her a thumbs up and started walking back. That was nice I guess. I looked at the photo and realized there was 2 girls standing there, flipping off the camera. Real classy.

I finally found the bathroom and walked back to the rehearsal. I guess they were taking a break. I saw most of them sitting on the stage drinking water and talking. I went over to Matthew, Shawn, Mr. JJ & Mr. Jawline. "Hello, men," I said smiling and sitting my legs trying to pull down my dress so things don't get "awkward" down where the sun don't shine ( I make myself laugh.) "Hey," Said most of them in unison. Mr. JJ & Mr. Jawline created their own conversation so I sat there playing with my hair. "What are you doing Cora?" Matthew said poking my cheek. "I don't know flying to Mars, what does it look like i'm doing Matthew Espinosa?" I said realizing it sounded kind of rude coming out of my mouth... "Damn what put you in such a good mood?" Matthew said and Shawn laughed. "Some fans, are really great," I said pulling out my phone and showing them the photo with me and those fans. "Wow, that is a beautiful photo, I really like all of those middle fingers," Shawn said sarcastically. I flicked him on the cheek. "Shuttup."

There was 5 minutes left until what I thought was the show but what was just like a VIP meet and greet thingy. I followed all of them like a little puppy. Wow that sounds pathetic... Well yeah I just liked to watch them make their fans smile. After they were all done it was 5:00. Cameron sat next to me and started chatting.

"So, are you going to just follow us around." Cameron said, sort of sounding like a douche. "Um, weren't you the one that invited me?" I said trying to fire back to his rudeness. "I don't know if I really want you on the tour with us," He said a fading a bit at the end. "Why not?" I kind of wanted to stay, I mean where else do I have to go? Another foster home. I hated it in those dumb places. All of the people I ever stayed with were rude and treated me like a pet more than a child. "Well, I just feel like you're kind of just hanging around all of my guy friends like they're your boyfriends or like you're gonna hook up with each of them. It's kind of well... uh" He said. I finished his sentence, "Slutty? Are you really gonna act like that Cameron?" I looked around for Shawn hoping he could back me up or something. "Well, i'm not really calling you a slut, i'm just saying you're sort of acting like one." I was pissed, what the hell. He's literally telling me i'm being a slut. "Are you kidding me. You're really telling me i'm a slut. Yeah okay. I won't go on tour with you guys. Whatever have fun. Thanks for paying my hospital bill though." I turned around and walked back to the bathroom that was hard to find. I looked in the mirror. Slutty mess...

HOPE YOU ENJOYED! Tomorrow i might not post but yeah okay... BYEEEEE!!!