Chapter 27

Chapter 27 :| (P.O.V. = Point of view)

I sat on the staircase as Jack held his best friend in his arms. "Help me!" He screamed. I ran over to him and saw JJ. His chest was bleeding, a lot. "Try to find a pulse my hands are shaking too much," He said standing up and shaking his hands. I never saw a guy cry like that. I went to feel his wrists. No pulse. I went to feel his neck.

*Jake's P.O.V.*

I ran down the staircase. Cora deserved to have one of her friends dead. She left me so I guess i'll just make her feel lonely too. They'll all be dead.

*Your P.O.V.*

"I FEEL SOMETHING!" I screamed at Jack. The ambulance people were probably still working with Matthew. "Should we bring him up?" I asked. Jack was pretty quiet with his head in his hands. Call Shawn I said. My hands were all bloody from Jack. "Jack!" I practically screamed trying to get him to wake up. I sat next to him. I rested his head on my lap. "Let's carry him," I said getting up. I took off my jacket and put it on top of him. "Hurry," I said getting jack to stand up. He held his upper body I guess and I grabbed his feet. I saw Shawn running down the stairs above us. "Down here!" I said. Shawn stopped as he saw JJ. I got Shawn to grab his feet and I ran up the stairs to get to the ambulance. "I need another stretc-" I got to the top. There was probably 5 police cars and 2 firetrucks. I saw Carter downstairs talking to the ambulance workers. "CAN I GET A STRETCHER!" I screamed over the railing.

"Hey Cora," Shawn said coming up the stairs with Jack now draped on their shoulders. "Yeah?" I said. "Where's Jake?" He said. I gulped, he could've killed Jack. He probably thought he killed him. "I don't know," I whispered looking over at all the police.

There was like this floor stretcher thingy so we gave him to this muscular doctor nurse guy and he set him on it. They said he was losing quite a lot of blood and if he survived the night at all he would be in critical condition. I had told Jawline the news and all he did was sit on the sidewalk running his fingers through his hair really often. Like every second often. I'm pretty sure all of the boys were out of the hotel and were just out all talking to people about Matt, Jack, and Jake. I had seen Nash and Hayes talking to Jack and making him smile a few times.

I went over to him. "I'm sorry about Jack, we couldn't have done anything to stop him from getting hurt," I said looking at Jack. He looked me straight in the eyes. "I could've stayed with him." He whispered turning his head and looking out at the street.

~

A/N

DEPRESSED GILINSKY :|