Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2

"What?" Cameron said as I looked at him, "Why are you staring at me?" He said laughing. "I can't believe you are just so chill," I said with laughter, "And keep your eyes on the road." He just laughed. How could he just be so calm after I basically just admitted that he was cute.

When we got to the outside of his apartment, I dragged my luggage inside, it was a dark navy color, which you could barely see in the dark. It was still raining so he was still holding the umbrella for us to get inside. "You want me to hold your bag?" He said politely. I smiled at his cuteness. "You are already holding the umbrella, I got it Cam don't worry." He turned around and even though it was dark, his eyes shined bright. He smiled as he wrapped his arm around me and guided me inside. "Hey we met like 2 hours ago, calm down tiger," I said laughing. He laughed too.

His apartment was cozy and warm compared to where I lived with Jake. "Sorry it's not that big in here," He said, "It's great," I said smiling genuinely. He stared at me. I looked at him and giggled, "Look who's staring now." He looked down, "So Cora, Where are you gonna sleep?" I looked around. "You can have my bed i'll sleep out here." He said, I smiled, "Are you sure, I mean it is your bed," It amazed me how he was so cute and hot and nice at the same time.

"Just don't wet the bed," He said and smiled. God his smile was so beautiful. Across the bedroom was the living room so we were fairly close. I went to go to brush my teeth and saw Cameron sitting on the couch watching tv. I looked at him as he stood up, I hid more in the bathroom still peeking. He took off his shirt and I saw his muscular back flex. He sat back down and wrapper his blanket around his body. I closed the door to the bathroom as I began to brush my teeth.

After I was done I went to Cam's bedroom to get ready to go to sleep. "I'm gonna go get ready in the bathroom," Cameron yelled outside the door. I started to undress when the door opened and Cameron saw me shirtless, "Holy crap!" I screamed as I grabbed my pajamas and covered myself. Cameron looked up and jumped back, slamming the door.

"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry I didn't mean too, I was just trying to get an extra blanket." I laughed. I could feel him leaning against the door starting to laugh too.

I grabbed my shirt and put in on, "Okay you can come in now," I said opening the door, I saw him covering his eyes with his hands. "I have a shirt on stupid." I said smiling at his dumbness. "Oh," He said slowly taking his hand off of his eyes.

He went to the side of the bed and picked up a folded blanket. "Sorry, again." He said looking like he did something wrong. "You don't have to feel guilty, it was an accident," I said. Not like how I stared at you when you were shirtless I laughed to myself.

"Night Cora," He said flashing me a smile as I stared at his adorable cheeks. People usually don't notice the cute little things like I do. But, everything about this guy, was just... Perfect.

~

A/N

AYYYEEYEYYYE HOW DID U LIKEE IIITTT?