Chapter 18

Chapter 18

I went to sleep. I hope when I wake up I could just go back to sleep again. I just wanted to thank Shawn. What was he doing, helping me, this crazy girl who decided to tag along on their tour. I turned off all of the lights, but since it was some time around 5:30, it was still bright. The blinds didn't hide much light but I didn't mind. I mean i'm not a very big fan of the dark. If I don't wake up dead, I'll try to talk to Shawn.

I woke up to Shawn entering the room. "I'm pooped," he said as he jumped in his bed. I groaned still half asleep. "People took pictures of you on the railing," he said, I could feel him staring at me. I looked at him. "Shut up and just go to sleep." I said turning back around. "Night Cora," he said waiting for a response. I raised my hand and waved trying to tell him goodnight without actually saying anything.

I woke up to somebody banging on the door. "Shawn! Get it!" I screamed not wanting to get out of bed. I heard Shawn moving around in his bed. The knocking continued. "God," I grunted as I went to get the door. I opened the door. I saw Matthew at the door. "Hi," I said, my eyes adjusting to the outside light. He looked at me and hugged me like he hadn't seen me in ages. "You are loved by probably everyone here and you have to promise you will never leave m-, the whole magcon family." He looked at his feet and pulled me in for another hug. "I promise," I said and stuck out my pinky, he put his pinky next to mine and we interlocked fingers. We pulled our fingers away from each other and he smiled. He just stared at me. I looked at him. "I know about you and Cam," He whispered. "I saw you guys kiss," He looked down at his feet.

I grabbed Matt and hugged him. I started to cry, I never wanted him to see that. "Why are you crying, I'm the one that's sad," He said putting his hand on my face. He wiped off a few tears. "It makes me sad, when you're sad," I whispered. Matthew was like a little puppy, I would never want him to get hurt. He took his hand off of my face and played with the stringy things on his hoodie. I stood on my tippy toes and pecked him on the cheek. "Go find someone who deserves a great person like you," I was still crying. Matt hugged me again and rested his chin atop of my head.

After Matthew left I went back into Shawn and I's room. "So you kissed Cam," Shawn said sitting on his bed in the dim room.

~

A/N

OMG DARK SHAWN = HAWT SHAWN ASDFGHJKL