~Melisya and Niall~

Melisya's POV:

"Go Chelsea!" I scream.

I hear the crowd roaring, cheering for either Chelsea or Bayern Munich. The sound filled my ears, and I was fine with it.

"Eh, I'm going Bayern." A man with brown hair and brown eyes said. He had an Irish accent.

"Hello to you too! And, I didn't ask you for your opinion!"  I say.

He shrugged and continued watching. I smiled as another goal was scored by Chelsea's team.

Niall's POV:

I sighed as I watched the football game. Why am I here? Oh, yeah, Damon forced me here. I looked at him as he talked to a very pretty girl. She had Brunette hair that was almost medium length, and she was a bit shorter than me, with a smile on her face. She was wearing jean shorts and a orange tank top. She had on some bracelets and sandals. Why would she be here?

"Hey, Nialler!" Damon said as he came back to me.

"Hi," I mumble.

"Whooo!" The girl cheered as the game ended.

Drogba had won the game by making the penalty kick. The girl was bouncing with excitement. I couldn't help but smile at that. Suddenly, she came over, and hugged me! Surprised, I slowly hugged her back.

"That was amazing! They won!" She yelled.

We pulled away from the embrace.

"H-H-Hi," I stutter. When did that happen?

"Hi!" she chirped.

"I'm Niall."

"Melisya." I now know her name!

"Niall! We gotta go!" Damon shouted.

"Ugh, you went with him?" Melisya asked.

"Yeah. I wasn't really planning on being here. Damon forced me." I ex[lain.

"Ah. Who would you cheer for, though?"

"Umm, I don't know. Both, I guess."

She shrugged.

"Cool."

With that, she left. Was it just me or was she

Melisya's POV:

*A few months later*

I sighed as I woke up, and ran a hands through my hair. I was at a sleepover with Jess, my friend.

"Had another dream about Niall?" She asked gently.

"Yeah." I reply. I haven't been able to get him out of my mind.

"Oh. My. Freaking. God," Jess whispered. She was looking at a magazine she found on the floor.

"What?" I ask.

She handed me the magazine. I froze. The article had to do with One Direction. And the Niall in the picture looks like the same NIALL I HUGGED!

"N-n-no. It can't be," I say.

"It can't be that they're hot?" Jess asked.

"No, besides that. You know the blonde one? Niall?" I ask, pointing to him.

"Yeah, so what? Zayn's mine!" she said.

"You can have Zayn. That's the same Niall I hugged at the game!" I say.

"What? No way!" Jess exclaimed.

"Yes way Jessie J!" I exclaim, using my nickname for her.

She rolled her eyes as I started to pack up, Jess following my example.

"Too bad I won't see him ever again," I state.

"Yes, you will!"

"No, I won't!"

"You will because we are going to a concert of theirs."

Niall's POV:

I sighed as we went backstage. The lads and I finished yet ANOTHER concert, and we have to meet some fans. They're all nice and everything, but Melisya is always on my mind, and I can't focus. I notice another fan come up to me.

"Hey, I'm Niall Horan. What's your name?" I ask, not really paying attention, grabbing a CD from their hands.

"The name is Melisya. Nice to see you again!" I look up to see Melisya, the same girl  I saw months before, the girl whose always on my mind. I grin. She has a different personality from her appearance.  Realized she went to the game on her own.

"Hi!" I give her the CD.

She laughed a little.

"Yes, I will. And I would be honored." Melisya said, and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Melisya's POV:

I stare at the CD. I re-read the signature Niall gave me.

Melisya-

You've been on my mind for awhile, and I really like you. Call me maybe? *Number inserted here* Oh, and would you like to go on a date with me?

-Niall Horan