~Mimi and Zayn~

Mimi's POV:

"Come on Mimi! Let's go to Nando's!" My BFF Emma said.

"Alright, alright!" I say, putting my hands up in surrender.

As we walked around London, we  saw five boys. They were wearing shades and hoodies. Their hood were up. That's strange, it's eighty degrees out! Emma and I arrived at Nando's at last!

"Is it just me or are those boys stalking us?" I ask, pointing to the five strange hoodie boys. They just entered. They were all going to sit at the table next to us.

"I don't know." Emma shrugged.

We both decided to order Peri-peri chicken.

"Same here!"  one of the boys said. He was still wearing his hood and sunglasses.

"You okay?" I ask. "It's cool in here, not cold."

"Oh, forgot!" He said. He had sandy brown hair and a striped shirt. He took of his hoodie and was debating whether to take off his glasses. The other four did the same.

I shook my head at them. Then our food arrived, along with the boys'.Why do they seem so familiar?

"What's your name?" The one with curly hair asked.

"Mimi. And this-" I gesture to my friend."is Emma."

"You guys are?"  Emma asked.

They looked at us like we were crazy.

"You seriously have no idea who we are?" the blond one said. He had an Irish accent.

I shook my head.

"I'm Louis." The guy I was talking to earlier said.

"Harry." The curly haired one said.

"Zayn." the attractive black-haired one said. Wait, what did I say?

"Niall" the one with the Irish accent said.

"And I'm Liam." the guy who had plaid on said.

"OK then! Still have no idea who you all are, besides your names." I say.

Zayn's POV:

How do these girls not know who we are? The girl whose name is Mimi looked like she was struggling to remember. She also really hot. What'd I think??

"What brings you here Mimi?" I ask.

"Her." she pointed to Emma.

I chuckle.

"Do you two want to hang out with us!?" Louis was slightly hyper saying that.

"Sure." Emma said.

I smiled; this should be fun.

***********************

We all were asking each other questions. I'm really liking Mimi. I'm glad she came to Nando's.

"How old are you?" I ask Mimi.

"17. You?"

"19. Truth or Dare?" I ask.

"Hmmm.... Dare!"

"Cool. I dare you to...." I think for minuet.

Mimi's POV:

"I dare you to kiss me." Zayn said.

I freeze. I don't know what to do. So, I slowly lean in and kiss him. We pulled away.

"Be mine?" he whispered.

"Yup." I reply.