~Kara & Niall~

Yay, my first one shot on here!

Kara's POV:

I smiled as I entered the arena. I finally get to see One Direction LIVE!

"Kara!" My friend, Lily said. (A/N: I had to make up a name for this to work)

I snapped out of my daze. "Huh? Sorry."

"Truth or dare?" Lily smiled mischievously. Oh crap.

"Dare!" I exclaim. Some strangers gave me a funny look, and I rolled my eyes at them.

"Hm.... Oh! I dare you to hug Niall!" Lily points to Niall, who happens to be nearby.

I widen my eyes. No way could I do that. Lily knew Niall's my favorite in 1D, so of course she'd involve Niall in the dare. I sigh and walk up to him, his back turned to me. Well, here goes nothing, I thought and hugged him from behind. This startled him.

"What the-" Niall turned to look at me.

"Uh, hi!" I said, waving. "Sorry, my friend dared me to hug you." I point to Lily.

"Oh, okay." He said in his cute Irish accent. Is it just me or is THE Niall Horan blushing?

"Erm, I gotta go. Bye!" and I ran off to Lily.

****

"So, how was it?" Lily said.

"It went okay, I guess. I think I saw him blush. It could be from embarrassment." I say.

"Hey, you never know!" Lily said, and with that, we entered the arena.

Niall's POV (before Kara hugged him):

I was signing an autograph for this girl named Brianna, who seemed nice. But, you never know with some people. Suddenly, I felt someone's arms around my waist.

"What the-" I turned and saw this girl. She's really pretty, and looked somewhat embarrassed.

Well, this is strange, I thought.

"Uh, hi!" the stranger  said, waving. "Sorry, my friend dared me to hug you." She pointed to a girl, staring at us.

Maybe she's not so strange, I think, She doesn't act like other fans. I feel my cheeks get warm from thinking she was weird.

"Oh, okay." I said. I'm at a loss for words, so that's all I could say. I feel kind of stupid right now.

"Erm, I gotta go. Bye!" and with that, she ran off to her friend.

I wanted to scream 'Wait!', but all the sudden, no words came out. I just stared her way.

"Niall! Niall!" I turn to Louis.

"Yeah?"

"We gotta get going!"   Louis started pulling me to the backstage area.

"Are you okay?"  Harry asked.

"Y- yeah. Why?" I smile, hoping they'd dismiss it.

"Are you acting weird because of a girl?" Zayn inquires, arm crossed, with a smirk on his face.

"Maybe." Now I'm just being stubborn.

"Oh, we can question him later. We're on in 5," Liam said.

****

As we went onstage, I saw her again. What's her name? Did she say her name? Apparently I said my questions out loud, into the mic. Great. I blush a little

"Niall, are you okay?" Louis asks into his mic, trying to hold back laughter.

"Uh, yeah! Just messing around." I say, chuckling a little.

Louis, Zayn, Harry and Liam just shrug. I saw the girl from earlier staring at me. She had a small smile on her face.

Kara's POV:

I was pretty excited. I was right next to the stage! As the boys walked on stage Niall started asking questions.

"What's her name? Did she say her name?" He sounded curious. Then, Niall realized he was talking. He was blushing a little.

"Niall, are you okay?" Louis asks into his mic, trying to hold back laughter.

"Uh, yeah! Just messing around." he replies, chuckling a little. He looked right at me! I know, fan girl moment, but I can't believe it nonetheless.

The concert was great. The boys sang 'Same Mistakes', 'What Makes You Beautiful', 'Moments', and 'More Than This'. For their finale, they sang 'One thing'. During Louis' solo, something happened.

Some things gotta get loud,

Niall turned my direction.

Cause I'm dying just to know your name,

Niall grabbed my hand. I gasped, I thought he thought I was weird. He lip- synced the last two lines of Louis' solo.

And I need you here with me now,

Cause you got that one thing

After that he let go of my hand and continued singing. What just happened? A bunch of girls around me scowled. I ignored them. Lily and I exchanged 'Oh My God' looks.

******

The song finished and some girls were hilarious. One climbed up onto the stage to get Liam!  I was about to leave when Lily grabbed my arm.

"Wait." she said, and jerked her head up to the stage. Niall was coming our way.

"I'm afraid I didn't catch your name," He said.

"Kara. Kara Grayson." I reply.

"Pretty name for a pretty girl."  He said, causing me to blush and smile.  The moment was ruined by Louis.

"SUPERMAAAAANN!" He was running on the stage, arm extended, as if he actually were Superman.

"So, um, wanna meet uo sometime?" Niall asked, a hopeful look in his eyes.

"Sure!" I reply.

And that's how it all started.