the only thing stopping us chapter 7

Chapter 7

Evil is where the place mats are

In the dark distant skyscraper is where the story continues not because our four heroes are there but because all stories need a villan

"LOOK AT CARRIE WHAT A PIG IGNORANT COW" shouted Black Mouth but no one was there just him in a dark room, the only light was from the TV screens for the CCTV footage even with live feeds coming through, that's the way he likes it alone and dark just like him. Also he knows Carrie from a previous relationship about 15 years ago, now no one dares to date her even though she is the most beautiful woman in the world even one agrees on that, she couldn't stand him anymore she doesn't like relationships where power dominates her.

"Guards Guards" shouted Black Mouth oh yes he's a shouter he has to shout night and day just imagine Brian Blessed getting hit by a bus until his face is squashed up into a constipated bulldog with his teeth dangling over the roof of the mouth yes that ugly. The guards came running in "What's wrong boss?" asked one of the guards "bring in the team we will be striking soon" replied Black Mouth in his booming voice "Ok" replied the guards rushing to get them. Hopefully I will brainy ones still left thought Black Mouth, the bitter sweetness doesn't happen often to this group, today was no exception.

"Oh for Pete sake" he cursed when he saw the remaining balance of the team, you see all the brainy one end up died more then the thickos in the teams " hey gummy bear" shouted Colin "stop calling Me that you purple headed dunce" shouted Black Mouth "is it just you left then" he asked Colin. To tell you all the truth, Colin is the most thickest guy in the world even standing there staring made him look intelligent but not all the time, he gets bored easily with it sometimes and plays poker face no not the card game it's where he pokes his own face whilst wearing a wig shouting poke her face.

"why yes sir" Colin said "Ok..." before Black Mouth finished Colin butted in " I have an I phone" he repeated it six times just to get a reaction, Black Mouth got so angry he replied "do you have an I ass?" "What's that sir, is it new technology I love new technology" Colin replied "oh yes it is, it's where I take the phone and shove it up your ass" answered Black Mouth angrily  his face more ugly now " but the phone will be covered in poop though sir" replied Colin "it's no good for phones you know my cousin had his up his ass he was naked and accidentally sat on it we never saw it for months" he added "well at least you and your cousin shares the dummy gene" shouted a guard from behind and every cracked up laughing "now go get more guys to do the job I can't just have one man to do a job" shouted Black Mouth, the guards took the people's ID and,when to search for them one was a big burly man who was strong, intimidating and nasty every hero's worst nightmare!!

Back to the underground labs and Carrie is starting to lust over Reese sighing and,watching him with romantic eyes but then Steph didn't look that bad either though they still in the testing goggles being paired up with the world "right your up Steven good luck" Joel said patting Steven on the back as Steven headed to get in the machine after all pairs were made enemies started flying everywhere "holy ham hogs" Lee shouted as on clipped his ear but a bad thing had to happen then didn't it the machines froze leaving the furious four stuck in a dark side of the system "what are we going to do now" asked steph yes what could they do they were to far from their bodies and in the middle of nowhere next step finding a way out