The only thing stopping us chapter 2

Chapter 2

Black mouth

During the next few days nothing happened at all the four started worried why? Well we all know that saying "the calm before the storm" that's why! But Reese some how gathered the courage to say " we need to over throw this power some how" he was saying it so nervously like he knew someone was coming but has it happens someone was coming.

From the window people saw the burly big busting guy walking dress all in black with the infamous bastard ( a gun so called as it destroys so much in one shot) as he walked in three skinny guys smashed into the bank just after him all holding shoguns, the four ducked down before the man spotted them Steven toke on quick glance and muttered "Black mouth but it can't be or can it"

the guy was James Martin, a very old bully of Steven and a big mummy's boy who does anything for her but everyone called him Black Mouth because he had no teeth simple as but no one dare take the mick as when you look at him he's so scary that he looks like he's about to sprout fangs dripping with venom on them. The other three know he as a legendary villan (which he always wanted to be) who raided a bank but was blown up by the bomb stuck under his car that was eleven years ago it's now the year 2025.

" If he's running the world then forget this plan" steph said, Lee stood up and said " you dumb dumb go away and do yourself" the over three stared at Lee angerly but to everyone's surprise Black Mouth walked out and never seen again.

the piece didn't last long as the customers all stood up " we all need your help" one said confidentiality. The legend goes on about a guy who is on a very sexy magnitude becomes a hero with his group will save the world no matter what but before the four said anything the costumers dragged them in to an alleyway for the next thing