i miss you

i need your love before i fall

   About two weeks passed and the both of them didn't have the initiative to call or even talk. Makoto also stopped coming to swimming classes Haru held, making him almost wary of the distance growing between them. Was it because of the truth revealed? Or was it because of the awkwardness that left them speechless? Haru always thought it's better when Makoto came back into his life with another special meaning, but he felt like he's taken back because it just...feels so unfair. It felt unfair because Makoto changed and it made him fall in love with him. He knew it wasn't right.

   He knows he's the reason and that he will always hurt Makoto with this kind of feelings.

   At that period of time, Makoto gave up the job as an escort, and decided to be delivery man. He even moved out of the house, which make him feel the change in him as he tried to forget that awkward things he and Haru conversed that night.

   However, even if the both of them tried their best to keep themselves busy in order to forget, that moment repeated a melody of a song.

   Makoto realised that if they confessed, won't it be romantic and not the awkward like the ones they have right now?

   Again, he remembered, there's a reason why it became like this.

   It's a big thanks to their past.

   'Tachibana-kun, I want you to meet our new assistant,' Their boss said while Makoto checked the list of places of deliveries. A small woman smiled with the boss as Makoto turned to her. 'This is Yamamoto Izuki-san.'

   'Welcome to the family, Yamamoto-san.' greeted Makoto with a smile as he wiped off his swear with the back of his hand. The girl on the other hand, flushed the moment she saw his pearly white grin. 'Ah, thank...you, Tachibana-san.'

   'Anyway, anyway!' Their boss spoke, patting his hand on his broad back. 'She'll be assisting you by checking and supervising on the stuff you've deliver. I hired her so that you won't be troubled checking on and on again. Yamamoto-chan, Makoto will help you if you need something, okay?'

   The woman nodded shyly as the boss went out, leaving the two alone.

   Izuki felt palpitations as she looked at Makoto, who is busy looking through the boxes. Finally, she thought, she finally met him.

   Makoto never thought by the name of Mako, he got himself a stalker.

   She felt satisfaction as she let out a smirk. But that same smirk fell by the time she went out with hin, delivering to a familiar friend.

   Meanwhile, Makoto felt shivers down his spine as soon as he climbed up the familiar stairway. It's the same stairway that made his life flip upside down. The same stairway where he waited for Haru; the same stairway he gave his farewell with tears, and the same stairway where he finally realised he hasn't forget him. A sigh went out from Makoto's mouth as he continued to walk, unaware to the pair of eyes that are watching him behind.

   By that moment, he saw the same cat he saw last time when he first came back. The precious cat rubbed itself and curled its tail on him. He stopped and knelt down to gently pet it, who felt happy. But as soon as he looked up, he never thought he'd see him again. 'Haru?'

   'Mako...to.' The black-haired man whispered with widened eyes. Again and again, the awkwardness is between them. Izuki on the other hand, noticed the both of their faces, making her shocked.

   She just saw the gazes of two star-crossed lovers who were longing for each other.

   'Oh, it's good to see you, Haru.' Makoto started sheepishly, noticing his eyes averting his stare. Even if he trembled, he continued to pet the cat, who noticed his shaky touch. 'Oh, so you work at that place?'