I wanted to hug Jungkook, I really had fallen for this boy. "My friends, if they try anything, don't let them, if you want you can just stay by me," Jungkook puts his hand on my butt. I nod, feeling my cheeks heat up. Jungkook was fully aware of this, but he just gave me his bunny smile. "When are they coming over?" I ask. Jungkook looks at the time, "in a few hours, don't worry you won't be the only one that's totally out of place. Em doesn't really know them either but they agreed to stay and actually socialize."

Jungkook POV

I had given Taehyung some clothes to change into, and changed myself. Emily walked up to me. "Don't you think I haven't noticed," they smirked. "What do you mean?" I ask, turning my nose away from her. "I see you've got your eye out for TaeTae," Emily smiles evilly, "don't think I haven't noticed the little things you do around him, your pretty much glued to him." I roll my eyes, "I saw you had your eye out for Taemin," I stick my tongue out. Emily puts her hands in the air as defeat. "Just know, I think he's falling for you too," Emily walks off.

Of course I had noticed how he became flustered easily, but I didn't think he would've FELL for me, crush maybe but not to the point where he wants to spend his life with me. Taehyung walks out his room, in a tight fitting shirt and jeans. He looked like an angel. "How did I manage to find you?" I ask him, walking over and nuzzling the side of his head. I pulled away, Taehyung was kind of red.

We waited in the kitchen, Seokjin was also dressed up a bit. There was a knock on the door. "Tae you stay here," I say, getting up to get the door. I opened the door, Jimin jumped on me. "Jungkook! I am so happy we could finally come over. Why couldn't we come over for the past few days again?" Jimin asked. I pulled away, "because I have someone new living with me, and I didn't want to scare him with an additional four vampires." Yoongi just sighs.

"You going to keep talking here or let us in?" He asks, bored, I step to the side. I lead them in to the kitchen. I could already hear Emily's laughter. "Your kidding me right?" Emily cackles. I could tell Namjoon could smell Taehyung. "This new one with you smells great," Namjoon states. "I wouldn't say that near Jin," I laugh. "Yeah Joonie, he wouldn't be too happy with that," Hoseok comments.

My friends walk in and see Taehyung and Emily with Seokjin. "Did you really invite a human to live with you?" Jimin whispers in my ear. I nod. Namjoon walks over to Seokjin. "Hey Joon," Seokjin greets. "Everyone, this is Taehyung," I introduce. Taehyung waves shyly, Hoseok walks up and sits next to him. "Names Hoseok, I'm going to be your hope," Hoseok holds out his hand. I stand beside Taehyung, making sure Hoseok doesn't try anything.

"Watch out J-Hoe," Emily smirks, Hoseok looks up, and sees me. They were my friends, but I have seen them do some stupid shit to humans, even when I told them not to, and I hadn't told them to. Hoseok winks at Taehyung, receiving a glare from me. I knew they could smell him, and Taehyung smelled like every vampire's dream.

Yoongi was trying to avoid all conversation from his boyfriend. Jimin on the other hand was trying to get all the attention of his boyfriend, all at the same time both boys were trying to get closer. Hoseok had started a conversation with Taehyung. I could tell Namjoon was eyeing Taehyung too, but Seokjin was keeping him in check. "So Taehyung, are you living with Jungkook?" Hoseok asked, Taehyung nodded.

They kept up conversation, Emily chiming in often, they was trying to make sure Yoongi or Jimin weren't going to make any skewed movements. I on the other hand was watching anyone who was talking to Taehyung. Taehyung was just trying to keep next to me. "Hey Jungkook loosen up," Hoseok nudged me, I rolled my eyes. "Come on, don't we usually go into the living room an watch a whole bunch of scary movies?" Namjoon asked.

We got into the living room, Taehyung sitting close to me, Yoongi of the other side of him. "What do you guys want to watch?" I ask. Emily jumps up, "let's watch Cabin In The Woods!" Everyone looks at Emily. "It's a good movie," they insist. "Okay, we'll watch it," I sigh, putting on the movie. "Hey Jungkook are you going to break out the blood?" Hoseok asks, he was talking to me but I could tel he was looking at Taehyung out of the corner of his eye.

I would have to get it myself or they would think I didn't trust them and that could end badly. "Yeah, I'll go get it," I get up, leaving Taehyung. I had never found something so quickly in my entire life. I come back, walking calmly. Yoongi was talking with Taehyung, no one had noticed the two little holes on the side of his neck yet. It was only going to be like this for their first visit, I told myself. Well that's what it was like with Emily, but they got hurt. "Here's your blood," I put the bottle and glasses on the table.

Jimin got him and Yoongi glasses so Yoongi didn't have to stop talking with Taehyung. I sit closer to Taehyung than before, putting an arm on his shoulder so no one would see the bites, even if they were facing me. "Your pretty lucky to live here, it's a nice home," Yoongi said to Taehyung, to which Taehyung nodded. Yoongi took a sip from his cup. Seokjin had Namjoon's full attention Emily and Jimin were watching the movie. So far Taehyung was going pretty good, until the end of the movie where we all go out and do stupid shit.

Hoseok was starting to get restless toward the end of the movie. "Can we just say no one lives and finish? I need some air," Hoseok complained. "Shut it horse face," Emily snarled. Hoseok sat back. Emily wasn't usually the one to fight with, and Hoseok should know better than anyone; he had tried to drink Emily's blood before, he had a broken nose for the next several weeks. The movie ended and everyone got up to go outside.

Taehyung stuck by me, "are you okay?" I whispered to him. "Yeah, so far nothing has happened," Taehyung whispered back. I nod and smile, Seokjin put on some music. I looked at the time, it was nearing midnight, a vampire's peak time for hunting, I had hoped to have them out by now. Everyone was trying to get closer to Taehyung. Then it turned midnight, there was a rush and Yoongi phased over to Taehyung, taking him by the neck.

___End___

Cliff hanger brought to you by the one and only, Deadlywolf2o8 ;)

See ya luvs - Kookie

Vampire // k.t.h + j.j.kजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें