Chapter 18: Schuyler, Schuyler, Schu - well - Hamilton, Wait, Schuyler?

Začať od začiatku

Eliza screamed, and grabbed Alex, kissing him.

"I'M GETTING MARRIED!" Eliza yelled.

Audrey just sat there awkwardly, while James and Jake sniggered, and Aurora squealed her congratulations.

Angelica stood up, and dragged Alex. "Listen to me, Alexander Hamilton, you hurt my sister once and I swear to god, that is the last time you ever do ANYTHING! Understand me? Hurt her any way, and I will find you, I will rip your intestines out, and I will make you eat them. Understand? Good." Angelica then hugged her shaking future brother-in-law.

John stood up and grabbed Eliza. "Look, if you even make him cry, I will find you," Eliza could tell he wasn't being serious but she still nodded excitedly and John hugged her. "Congratulations."

Eliza and Alexander dashed outside together, probably to go on a "Newly Engaged!" walk.

Angie and John just stared at each other. "Dang. My younger sister is engaged..." Angelica shook her head. "I don't even have a boyfriend yet."

"Text Peggy!" John urged.

PinkieToe: PEGGY!

ThatGirlWho'sMySister: Huh? Did Alex propose yet?
PinkieToe: Wait, how'd you know?
ThatGirlWho'sMySister: It was so obvious, Angie. Romantic vacation to celebrate them, and Christmas? That's definitely a proposal.

PinkieToe: Stop making me sound stupid. I'm not stupid.

ThatGirlWho'sMySister: I don't even have to try.

PinkieToe: It wasn't an engagement, really. It's a promise ring, but I'm going to force them to have a promise wedding, sooo.

ThatGirlWho'sMySister: I'm maid of honor!

PinkieToe: What, no! I am!

ThatGirlWho'sMySister: She can have two...

PinkieToe: Hmph. Bye Pegsters!

ThatGirlWho'sMySister: Bye TurtleGirl!

PinkieToe: What? WHAT? PEGGY!

ThatGirlWho'sMySister has logged off.

Angelica sighed, and put away her phone. "Of course she already knew."

"Okay, we all low-key knew," John laughed.

"They're too young to make such a commitment," Angelica sighed.

"Well, they do look like soulmates," John looked pained.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, it just makes you think," John continued. "Will I ever find something like that?"

"Duh!" Now Angelica laughed. "You're pretty cool, turtleboi."

John grinned. "When you put it like that..."

"JOHN JOHN, RORA GOT A BOYFRIEND!" Audrey ran into the room with her sister's phone in her hand.

"AUDY GIVE ME THAT PHONE BACK!" Aurora tried to catch her little sister who had already given John the phone and was panting as Angie gave her a glass of water.

John read the texts.

Yesterday

RoryTheLion: Hey, wanna go downtown tomorrow?

ThatHotDude: Sure, but when are we going to tell your family about us?

RoryTheLion: When Henry is gone, and I find the right time.