FIFTEEN

chapter 15(p.s make sure to read authors note!!!)

jenns point of view

guilt is gnawing my stomach,something took over me and made me love grayson. Even though i knew how fucked up he really was,i left Aaron because i didn't want him to fall in love with me.i would hurt him easily,he's too of a good person for me.yet i used it to it's advantage and led him to believing that i had feelings for him,i feel like the worst possibly person ever.

my legs trembled and i couldn't help but to curl each sides of my lips,in semblance of a smile.i was safe from now on knowing i was gonna be finally home soon,and i don't just mean Ethan.the color drained out of his face like a pipe under a sink,pupils dilated to more of a black.i couldn't quiet make out his facial expression,it was as if it was a roller coaster filled with emotions.

"h-how?" he whispered in disbelief,while his eyes started to fill up with sadness.taken aback of what was happening.i tried to say something but all that came out were mumbles,grayson didn't say anything either.for a few moments was still silence apon thin humid air,it was like everything was frozen and stuck in place.just like how cartoon characters never changed there outfits but felt only longer then forever.right then and there guys busted through the double doors,holding guns against there arm and aiming it through there eye socket.they were leaving muddy footprints on the grand white marble flooring,at least 5 or 10 of them eloped in the mansion.i saw it all in my sight but still managed to keep eye contact with Ethan,nothing came into his mind set.i felt like we were communicating through our heads.

grayson raised his arms above his head in defense as he sat on his knees,head hanging low.as soon as the police had grayson in there arrest,i ran as fast as i could towards Ethan.jumping into his arms,wrapping my legs around his torso.the warmth on his large arms dusted onto my frame,feeling more comfort.his hot breaths tickled against my ear and i could feel slight wetness against my cheek.he was crying,my adorable Ethan was crying. "your finally here" he mumbled in sobs, his grip tightened on me.as if it were the last time he would ever see me, i dug my face in the crook of his neck taking in his smell.which bring back memories that felt like it happened yesterday, "yes i'm here". i managed to look up at him as the palms of my hands cupped his delicate face, lightly pressing my lips against his which moved with in a sync.my fingers twirled in his locks as his hands traveled to my lower back, it wasn't just a kiss off of a movie.this time it feel like it had real feelings mixed with it, it was slow and soft to my liking.

"someones waiting for you" he said apparting from the kiss. "who?" i asked raising an eyebrow, his facial expression was unreadable.he seemed more worried than happy.he took my hand in his and lead me outside of the big double doors, my eye sight was blinded by the lighting.everything turned white but was replaced with color, i could feel the slight sun rays begin to warm up my skin which sent unknown chills through out my body.a black BMW was parked in front of the doorway, once we got to the vehicle.i saw my reflection in the window and recognized the bruise on my arms and chest,i had a deep scar on the apple of my cheek that was flushing out with blood.Ethan soon realized what i was looking at and even saw the condition on my face, his thumb brushed against my cheek as i whimpered at the touch." we have to get you to the hospital" he said staring deep into my eyes, his hand gripped my waist as he begun to open the door.

"no i want to go home, i need to go see Aaron need to tell him how sorry ia-" i said but was only to be interrupted, tears were swelling out of my eyes and i shook like a leaf on a tree."hey,it's gonna be alright just calm down." he replied in a oddly low voice, he pulled me into a bear hug and laid a soft kiss on my head.

30 minutes later

me and Ethan haven't spoke since we left grayson's, during the whole car ride i kept to myself.every now and than i would take a quick glance at Ethan and see sadness in his eyes, he was probably very confused at the moment.knowing that the brother you thought you knew has betrayed you, he hurt someone emotionally/physically that you loved so much.there was no music playing in the background but than again it was mostly comfortable silence, comfortable silence is over rated.

"listen jenn, i have to take you to the hospital." he said but kept his eyes on the road, taking his one hand off the steering wheel he softly gripped my hand in his.

"okay" i replied still looking out the window, huge buildings begin to tower over us.i felt so small and weak under them, i didn't know who i was anymore.i became a monster of myself, i felt disgusted of myself. Grayson touched me places where i din't want to be touched, he had the chance to kill me.so why didn't he do it? Ethan can have so much more prettier girls than me but why did he choose me? i begin to question everything that has happened to me, not even two hours ago my face was smashed against the floor.not even two days ago i was in a huge mansion and felt as if i were property to him, did i even mean anything to anyone? 

"were here" a voice booms inside of my head, i look around and realize where i'am.We were parked outside of a hospital, people in wheelchairs were lighting up e-cigs near the entrance.suddenly my door opens, i feel the cold air circulate throughout my body.it's a relief to breath in fresh air, and it was a relief to be home.

***

we've been waiting in the waiting room for 10 minutes  and i could feel the slight emptiness in my stomach, i long to hug Aaron and tell him i m sorry for everything. Ethan grabs my hand and brings it up to his lips leaving a soft peck, than he circulates his thumb on the surface of the back of my hand. "are you hungry?" he asks in a worried tone. "yeah" i replied laying my head on his shoulder.He stands up hovering over my small frame, making me feel smaller than i already am."i'll be right back, i m gonna go get you something to eat" he says releasing the grip of my hand, i long for his lost touch.i begin to nod in response, then he vanishes around the corner.i scan around the medium sized waiting room but then my eyes are caught on something else, it was Aaron.he didn't look like the last Aaron i remember, he had dark purple bags under his eyes.soon his eyes land on me but replaced with a big smile of happiness, tears stream down from my eyes.i get up off from my chair and practically running towards him, he almost loses his balance and stumbles back.the hug i gave Aaron felt more powerful than when me and Ethan hugged, was i losing feelings for him? the thought hits me hard but i still manage to keep my arms locked around Aaron, before i know it my lips land on his.it felt different than I've ever felt before, butterflies erupt in my stomach causing me to break out into a cool sweat.his lips are so tender and soft, i could taste the alcohol on them.

"jenn" a familiar voice is heard, i quickly look behind me and see Ethan.i feel so stupid, i simply can't make up my mind without hurting someone.i already hurt Arron, Ethan and mostly of all my parents.i hated who i was, only if i could vanish and make everyone happy for once.his eyes are bloodshot and watered down with tears, his chin quivers as he turns around the corner and is out of sight.

AUTHORS NOTE :  hey guys, i haven't written in a very long time due to me not having any good ideas.but im actually making a book called "my brothers best friend" and sadly it's not a dolan twin book.it's a harry styles book considering I've wanted to write one in a while but never really gotten to it.it starts off as a prologue which contains sexual content... anyways SEE YOU NEXT TIME:))