THREE

I run my hands through his hair and wrap my legs around his torso.his hands grips my ass and pushes me against the wall.

Letting him attack me with hickeys and kisses causing me to let out a slight moan."Fucking tease" he mumbles into my ear,I swear this boy could be the death of me.

His head lowers to where my throbbing sex was,i then feel my black Calvins bieng tuged down.he slips his fingers in without a warning,his thrusts begin to get faster by the minute causing me to throw my head back in pleasure.my lips rougly smash into his moving with a sinc, I bite his bottom lip lightly causing his hands to grip my ass thighter.

"E-ethan please"i moaned

"How bad do you want it?" He replied while licking his bottom lip.

I quickly wake up in bed startled as I look around the room.

"Holy shit" I curse while putting a hand on my forehead that was pounding slightly.

It was all a dream,what Ethan and I did was all a dream.I sigh and sit in bed.it felt so real though,the way he touched me,everything.

"Jenn wake u-" my mom comes barging into my room causing me to shake.

"Oh your already up,hurry and get ready.Ethan is gonna be here soon" she said walking out of my room.

Great.

I walk over to my closet and start to flip through my clothes,I decide to wear black low rise jeans that had a cut on the knee,and a vans sweatshirt that fitted baggy on me.

I jog down stairs to be greeted with the one and only Ethan Dolan.

"We meet again Lamont" he said with a smirk plastered on his face.Not gonna lie,that i felt my legs tremble a little bit.I roll my eyes and enter the kitchen to pour myself some orange juice.
I plopped on one of the stools pulling my phone out of the front pockets to check my social medias.

"Oh and sweetie,since your aunt and her four kids are coming to visit on Sunday.there gonna be staying here which means you and Ethan have to go to his house" she said rushing around the kitchen trying to find something.

My eyes widen as she said that. "M-mom" I murmured,taking my eyes off of my phone screen.she rushed over to me before leaving and pecked me lightly on the cheak,seconds later her and my dad were instantly out of the house.

As we arrived at Ethan's house,there stood a tall and big house.I was in complete satisfaction as I admired it. "Ethan its big" I said while looking up out of the window.

"I know right" he responded with a wink.

"You always make everything seem so dirty" I said shaking my head. "Not everything I say is dirty" he respond,parking into the drive way.

When we walked inside,it was beautiful. There was a big fire place,a huge kitchen with a island,you could see the big pool in the backyard.

"Are you thirsty?" He asked walking past me.

"What do you have to offer?"

"Juice,pop,beer,water" he said pulling a Budweiser out of the fridge.

"I'll stick to water,plus I'm under age" I said jumping onto one of the sofas.

"Don't worry,I'm not gonna nark on you" he said throwing the bottled water at me.

Ethan's P.O.V

I turned the ignition as Jenn hopped into the passenger seat,she then turns up the music causing her hips to move side to side.I felt myself starting to become hard,I look at her and can't help but to let out a smile.she was different.she was like a game that was hard to play,one that didn't want to be played.

Jenn's P.O.V

"Can I ask you something?" Ethan quietly muttered.

"Yeah,what is it?" I say,as I'm closing my math text book.

"Can we just confess out feelings to each other?"  He responded while he put his hand on my thigh.

Fuck me.

As his hand when closer to my sex,I felt my legs tremble as I let out a slight moan. "E-ethan stop"

"I know you want me baby girl" he whispered into my ear as his hand moves up to my waist and grips it.

He starts to suck lightly on my neck and placing a kiss on each one. "Fucker" I let out as he slips his hand in my pants.he swings me over his shoulder "Ethan put me fucking down!" I yell as I'm punching his back but its not use he's 10x stronger then I am.

"What's my name?"

"Ethan,I swear I'm gonna beat the shit out of you!" I scream as he drops me onto his bead.I try to run to the door but before I could he pins me to the wall,only inches away from my face.

He pushes me onto the bed,next thing I know he is pounding into me.his thrusts become faster causing me to grip the head board for support.the pain soon starts to turn into complete pleasure,
"Your so tight babygirl " he groans throwing his head back.I grind my hips into his,making him hit the right spot.I scream out in pain and pleasure,

"Oh my god" I moan while grabbing his hand to stop but he catches me with his other hand and puts it against the bed.

"I'm gonna c-cum" I moan as he shuts his eyes,I feel my high coming.he slips his member out and sucks on his fingers,theres beads of sweat rolling down his face.he ploppes down beside me out of breath.

"You taste so good baby girl" he mumbles into my ear causing to send chills through my spine.

That was fucking amazing.

We meet eyes,his cheeks were flushed,swollen lips,messy hair.

He was utterly  perfect.

Authors note : damn two sex scenes in one chapter,you guys should go hit me up on Instagram @ snapledolan,until then
PEACE🌞