TEN

"The ones who are hurt,who were the ones that cared too much."

***

[jenns POV] *vote and comment*

The ground beneath me was cold and rock hard,my head was slightly pounding and everything seemed blurry.I slowly open my eyes,waiting for the sun to blind me but it doesn't.im in a dimly lit room,the flickering coming from the lights hung from the centre of the ceiling.What seemed to be either a cellar or a basement that I was in but I knew it wasn't a place that I shouldn't have been.my eyes slowly gazed up to a staircase that led to the wooden door that was in front of it.Before I could make a move,heavy loud footsteps came into contact with my ears which cause me to suddenly flinch. A dead bolt slid,as another one went along with it,the door creaked open which revealed a tall muscular silhouette.he was covered in a black suit,that fit his body perfectly,as he was wearing black fancy shoes to go along with it,hair was nicely styled,and the the bottom of his wrist hold a silver expensive watch.with that he started to walk down the creaking wooden steps,while his loud footsteps echoed through out the empty basement.my breathing became heavier,as the pounding of my heart increased.i shuffled more into the corner that was behind me,as I brought my legs up to my chest.he was looking at me intently but his face held no expression.

"Darling,why are you so afraid?" He asked,as he tilted his head sideways.Kneeing down a few feet in front of me,a devilish smirk appeared on his lips that caused me to cringe in disgust.

"why me?" I asked as my voice was oddly gentle,but I could tell that he was amused at my question.his eyes were frosted with pure anger,as his clenched jawline came into sight.i could feel the tears swell up in my eyes,as the feel of my chin slightly quivering.at this point everything blurred around me,and I could feel the liquidation stinging coming from the tears that were spilling out onto my pale skin.it was impossible to keep still, and hold myself back from this awful reckoning.i slowly looked up at him,I could see emotions in those devil eyes but they flashed too fast before I could possibly make them out.although his eyes almost held a apologetic look...almost.

"For now,there's no need for those useful questions" he replied through gritted teeth.his eyes were still gazing up on me,although at that moment uncomfortableness grew over my body.i would hate to lie but he was a very handsome man,perfect jawline,beautiful green eyes that were mistaken for brown whenever they would hit the light.but his personality killed it,don't ever fall for looks so easily,like how I did for Ethan.

I slowly lean into him,only a few inches away from his face.i could feel his hot breathe tickle against my skin,he was watching me with every move that I took."your a bastard" I whispered into his ear,and with no hesitation I spat onto his face causing him to stiffen up.

That bastard deserved it.

"You shouldn't have done that" he mumbles reluctantly as he blows out a deep sign,wiping the spit away from the bottom of his shirt onto the surface of his cheek.

"what would you do if I did again?" I hissed,looking at him intently trying not to display the fear I was feeling.

"darling,im capable of anything.your mine now and there's nothing you can do to stop me" he seductively whispered into my ear,leaving a chuckle with it too.His eyes flash the darkest green, and he sneers as he casts a leering look down my body,fear chokes me.What is this? What does he want? from somewhere deep inside and despite my dry mouth,I find the resolve and courage to squeeze out some words,my self defence class.

"you can go fuck yourself,if you think im going to be your rag doll anytime soon" I hissed,trying not to display the fear that grew over my emotions so swiftly.The mantra circling my brain like an ethereal sentinel,wasnt helping either.Without any sight of a fully warning,he grips me by the waist with his large calloused hands and swings me over his broad shoulders,causing me to be awfully marvelled by his quick move.my choking sobs were the only type of sound,that were to be heard in the empty space around us.