Samrat( casually asks making all shock) : who said marriage is cancel...

Sanskaar(gets up from sofa and goes towards Samrat in anger) : what are you saying...you very well know what happened yesterday...and still you are acting like this...

Samrat( smirks) : well I don't give a damn what happened yesterday...and this marriage will happen either by hook or by crook...(challenging tone)and you can't stop it...

Swara who was sitting tensed...moves towards Samrat and Sanskaar and started to talk politely...

Swara(politely) : I know you are hurt Samrat...but I Love Sanskaar...and yesterday after what ever happened all know that He loves me too...so why this all???

Samrat(smiles) : well dear friend...I know what happened yesterday...(stubborn)and still I want this marriage because I don't want any kind of situation like yesterday ever in your life...

Swara(confused) : what do you mean...

Samrat(explain the matter maturely) : look Swara you and Sanskaar married when you both didn't wanted this relation...it was just a contract...than yesterday he tells everyone that you are his wife...by filling your hairline...it's not a proper way of marriage...that's why I'm doing all these preparations...

Sanskaar(still not getting what he is saying) : what...you mean..

Samrat(smirks) : yes Mr Maheswari...I mean is you both are gonna marry with each other...again that too with all rituals so no one in future can point finger on your relation...

Sanskaar(jumps in excitement) : omg...I thought you are trying to say about your and Swara's marriage...I...

Samrat(laughs) : hahaha...I never knew Mr Maheswari is this much dumb...(joking)are you fool...how can I marry with Swara...(Here is another shock for SwaSan)when I already have my fiance...if I marry with her...she will kill me with her bare hands...

Swara(shouts) : WHAT??? You are engaged...

Samrat(enjoys her expressions) : yes I am...

Swara(angrily) : then what was all that...

Samrat(smirking) : that was a play...(explain the matter)like you was playing to make him jealous I also play with you...

Swara(he'll angry) : you cheat...I...I...

Samrat(tries to buttering her) : Ohhh senorita cool down...if you tries to do something with me...(warns playfully)my fiance will not leave you...

Swara(raise her eyebrows) : and who is this your fiance...

Voice : I'm here...

Samrat(happily) : Gunjan...you here...

He moves towards her and hugs her tightly...while she also hugs him back...after breaking the hug she moves towards Swara...

Gunjan Role played by : Sanaya Irani

Gunjan(moves her hand forward) : Hi...I'm Gunjan Samrat's fiance...and you must be Swara right???

Swara(shake her hand) : it's nice to meet you...

Gunjan(smiles) : same here...why all of you are standing like this...I thought today is Mehndi ceremony...but you all are not doing anything...

Samrat(started to order workers again) : oh yah right...come on guys get back to work...

Soon all indulged into works...

------------------------------

After Two Days

Today was the day for which all were waiting...SwaSan wedding...all guests were arrived and were waiting for heavenly couple to get married...