***Washroom***

***Washroom***

Sanskaar make Swara sit on slab and started to fill warmth water in bathtub...

Swara(shouts) : Sanskaar what's all this...you go out...(angrily)I'll take bath by myself...

Sanskaar(sees her and said flatly) : well as I said earlier...I'm not gonna leave you for next eight months till the baby comes out...(pokes on her nose)so you have to bear me...and it's good if you started to practice being with me in washroom..

Swara(tries to say something) : Sanskaar...you...

Before she could say further...within one second Sanskaar removed the sheet covering her leaving her fully naked in front of him...while Swara with shock tries to hide herself...

Swara(cross her arms on her chest due to shock and blushes) : what...what this...you...

Sanskaar(smirks seeing her reaction) : oh wifey...stop blushing...(caress her face)now come let me give you a warmth bath to relief you from your pain...(kiss on her forehead)which I give you unwillingly last night...

Swara(blushes) : I...

He picks her up in his arms and make her sit in bath tub gently...and soon he also join her after removing his boxers...

He back hugs her...and slowly yet gently started to rub the scrub on her whole body...washing the pain...his touch was so soft as if he was touching a flowers while all the time Swara was feeling so much blessed to get a husband like this...who is treating her like a flower yet in starting of pregnancy...she thinks what he will do when she will be in her last month's...thinking all this she blushes and enjoy his touch...which was so relaxing and full of care...

Soon after taking bath he first tie a towel around His waist...and than lifts Swara...and takes her in room...he selects a beautiful cream colour Saree and make Swara wear that romantically...and after that he also gets ready...

------------------------------

IN Lounge

Both SwaSan comes in lounge...like Swara was in Sanskaar's arms...all were already present in lounge and  smiles after seeing SwaSan...Swara blushes and hides her face in Sanskaar's chest making him chckle...and all others to admire their love...or I should say admire Sanskaar's love and care for Swara...

He makes Swara sit on a sofa and also sat beside her...Before he could say anything...some workers enters in MM and started to decorate the lounge...making all of them confused...and behind them Samrat also comes there...

Samrat(ordering workers) : come on do it fast...we don't have whole day...today is Mehndi ceremony...come on hurry up...

Sanju( asks) ; what's all this Bhai??? Why are you decorating MM still...your and Swara's marriage is canceled so what's all this...