chapter 12

it was finally lunch time and you got up as fast as you could and ran to the lunch room. But before you could turn the corner to downstairs you heard a yell.

"Hey fucker where do you think you are going!" You turned around to see bakugo.

You sighed "to the cafeteria!" You side running back downstairs. as you ran you pushed through people saying "excuse me" you were a monster when it came to food, you always told yourself.

"food before hoes" 

you entered the cafeteria and was the first one in line, which made you happy. you got your plate of food and scanned your ID and walked out to find a table. you saw izuku, ochako, and iida seating altogether. " I hope they don't mind," you told yourself as you walked pass tables and making your way closer to them..... that's until you got your food taking away. you were so determined to get to izuku table that you didn't know who it was. 

"thanks for my food bitch!" you heard and quickly turned to see that it was "bakugo!" he gave you a smirk and walked to a table away from izuku and the others. 

"wait what the hell are you doing" you ran to bakugo as he sets down and starts eating your food "no no no that's MY FOOD!" he swallows down what he had in his mouth and looks at you "not if your my slave, for now on you are the one that is going to give me my food" he said taking another bit of your food.

you just looked at him eating your food, you were mad but mostly sad. you sighed and just sat down. 

<><><><><><><<><<><><><><><><><><><>

it was time to go back and everybody was standing up and walking back to class, you were so pissed and hungry that you couldn't even walk.

"Y/N come on it's time to go," said kirishima as he looked at you worry,bakugo was beside him and he could care less about you.

"i....kirishima" you turned to him and fell on his arms dramatically "i... I don't think I can make it" kirishima looked even more worried 

" Y/N w-what do you mean...Y/N are you okay wants wrong" 

kirishima Laid you on the floor holding your hand as if you were dying, bakugo was getting pissed and he wasn't having this bullshit so he left, you noticed and once he left you got up and got the dust off of you, kirishima confused as hell.

"finally he's gone, I can't stand him and it's just the first day.....UGH, HE EVEN TOOK MY FOOOOD!!!" 

kirishima just sighed and got up.

"you're not hurt are you" you turned to him and smiled.

"nope I just wanted him to leave so I can talk shit, he's such an asshole, I hate him so much, and I wish I never meet him ...UGH, HES THE WORSE!!!"

kirishima just sat there waiting for you to finish as you just went on talking about how much you hate him. 

"if you hate him so much then why becomes his slave," he said.

you sighed "remember that fight I had" he nodded "well you know how he took the hit instead  of me taking that hit" Kirishima nodded again "well you know how I wanted to thank him for what he did, so I texted him and told him  thanks and that I owed him big time"

Karishma sighed and looked at you.

"and you said you'll become his slave... Y/N really!"

you jumped up and corrected him

"no no no no... Loo-"

before you could tell him a teacher came and told you two to go to class.

you and Kirishima started walking "look I'll tell you next time okay" Kirishima just sighed "alright" was all he side before entering the class.