chapter 8

It was the next morning and you were on your way to school when you stopped and started petting a white cat on the side of the road, you woke up pretty early so you took your time to get to school.

"Hey little guy what are you doing here all alone"

Your love for animals is huge, when ever you see a animal you just have to pet it.

"Haha so cute"

The more you kept looking at the cat the more it kind of remind you of bakugo

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The more you kept looking at the cat the more it kind of remind you of bakugo. You really don't know why but you woke up with Bakugo in you mind and then it hit you again.

"Ugh I own him, but how should I repay him" you sigh as you looked up at the sky.

"Repay who?"

You jumped in shook and turned to see who it was.

"K-kirishima"

"Haha yep, good morning Y/N" he said giving you his biggest smile.

"G-good morning" you said smiling back

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"G-good morning" you said smiling back.

"So what are you talking about?" Said kirishima as he bent down to pet the white cat.

You sighed and started walking, kirishima quickly following.

"I'm talking about repaying bakugo for what he did yesterday"

"Oooh about that fight... Will what did he told you when you texted him"

"Will he- WAIT WHAT!! How did you know I texted him? "

"Hahaha will you did askes for his number so I'm assuming that you were going to text him and he actually texted me all pissed because I give you his phone number"

"O-oh so he was mad because I texted him"

"Ha yeah oh but don't worry I don't think he hates you"

"Hmmm"

~~in class~~

You and kirishima were in class talking about pro hero's and such. You were sitting on your chair and he was on bakugos desk. A few minutes passed and classmates started to walk in saying good morning to you two.

Y'all were so into the talk that y'all didn't notice bakugo walking in.

"Haha yeah I know and then-" kirishima was cut off by bakugo.

"Oi get the fuck off my desk, you shit head" he said as smoke started to come out of his hands.

"eh- oh bakugo my men good morning" said kirishima as we jumped off the desk and wrapped his arm around bakugos head

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"eh- oh bakugo my men good morning" said kirishima as we jumped off the desk and wrapped his arm around bakugos head.

"Ugh-get the fuck away" said bakugo as he pushed kirishima on the floor.

"Oh my god kirishima are you okay"

You got up quickly and helped him get up.

"Yeah I'm fine" he said rubbing the area were it hurts.

You were a little mad but tried to stay calm, after all you still were a little but just a little scared of bakugo.

×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°

It was third period and the whole class were talking and waiting for the teacher to come.

You were looking outside minding your own business, looking up at the sky.

'Oh no it looks like it's going to rain'

You didn't hate the rain, you actually like it but you didn't brought an umbrella with you.

you looked over to bakugos direction. He had his head down and he was quiet. That's when you moved your hand up to tap his shoulder, you wanted to talk to him, you actually wanted to be good friends with him.

The teacher walked in which made you jump, you moved your hand back down and continued as if nothing happened.

'That was close'