chapter 10

You got home and went up to  your room and put the bag of snakes on your bad.  You took a nice long warm shower and dressed into your night clothes.

You were so shocked at what bakugo said.

"He can't be fucking serious! "

You sighed and got your phone and texted him.

You:  bakugo you can't be serious right!?

As you waited for his reply, you walked downstairs to grab yourself an apple. You walked back up and checked your phone to see if he replied.

'Nope not yet'

A couple of minutes passed and finally, he replied back.

Bakugo:  yeah I am fucking serious, got a problem!?

You: yeah I got a problem, I can't be your slave for a whole semester!

You sighed and throw your phone on your bed.

Bakugos P. O. V

I see the message that she send me and left her in read.

I turn on my TV and continue with my day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day bakugo woke up and got ready for school,  it was 6: 16 so he took his sweet time to get ready.

He took a nice cold shower to wake himself up.  He dried himself off and got dressed in his school uniform,  he brushed his teeth and got his school bag.  He headed downstairs to eat breakfast and once he was finished he headed out to school.

It was quiet and a little breezy outside "should have brought a jacket" Said bakugo as he continues to walk to a nearby coffee vending machine.  "The cold fucking shower wasn't enough," He said as he inserted his coins in the machine.

When all of a sudden someone comes up to bakugo and grapes bakugo's waist which made him flinch a little and which also made him press on the  black coffee butten instead of a latte.

He turned around to punch whoever it was but stopped from doing so when he released who it was.

"Y/N!?"

"Haha omg your face,  good morning bakugo! "

Bakugo was pissed.

"MORNING MY ASS YOU FUCKING BITCH, YOU MADE ME GET BLACK COFFEE INSTEAD OF A FUCKING LATTE YOU HOE!!  "

You jumped a little as you looked at the vending machine and back at him.

"Oh i-im so sorry,  here I'll just buy you one" You got the black coffee off of the little door that was at the bottom of the vending machine and then insert your coins in and got him a latte.

You walked towards him and hand him the latte.

"Here," You said giving him a big smile

Bakugo looks at you and at the coffee and then back at you once again.

"Don't fucking want it anymore" He says as he turns around and started walking.

"Huh!  Are you serious... Ugh! "

"Shut the fuck up and here" Bakugo throw his bag at your face which causes you to fall on the floor.  "Carry my bag slave," He says as he smirks and leaves you there on the floor in pain.

You struggled to get up,  you pushed his bag away from your face.

"You can't be serious right! "

Bakugo smirks and turns to your direction "yeah I'm fucking serious! " He turned forward and continued walking with his hands in his pocket.