chapter 2

"1-A, 1-A,1-A- ahhhh found it"

you ran in front of a brown door, 1-A was printed in big bold red color and noticed how big it was.

"The hell- why so big"

You said as you looked up and down at the door. You shook your head clearing your mind, you took a deep breath in and out.

"Okay Y/N this is what you have been waiting for"

You opened the door and looked around noticing that there were a few students.

"Hey, welcome I'm kirishima nice to meet you"

A guy with crazy red spiky hair came up to you, you saw that he had his hands out for you to shake.

"Oh I'm Y/N nice to meet you" you said giving him your best smile as you shook his hand.

'don't want to piss this guy off like the other guy' you thought to yourself. He did look like a mean guy to you.

"Y/N pretty name, anyways want to be friends, I'm a nice guy" he said putting his arms around your shoulders.

You were shooked, maybe he wasn't such a mean guy after all.

"Ahhh r-really" you said, wondering if he was joking.

"Yeah of course, you seem like a really cool person to hand out with"

You were flattered, no one never said that you were a cool person to hang out with , you never actually had friend and everybody would call you names for being just a quiet girl and all of a sudden this guy wants to be friends.

He looked at you ,smiling with his pointy teeth.

"S-sure i would like to be friends"

"ALRIGHT!!"

----

A couple of minutes passed and  you were sitting on your desk. Facing the front ,talking with kirishima. Kirishima was sitting on a chair that belonged to the deck in front of yours.

This was actually nice, you made a new friend and you were really enjoying talking to him.

"Oi shark face, get the fuck off my seat"

You looked up to see that blond guy from before.

'oh no what is he doing here' you thought to yourself already getting afraid and kirishima noticed.

"Alright alright calm down, I'm kirishima by the way, nice to meet you"

Kirishima, being the nice guy he is. he had his hand out to shake.

The guy just looked at his hand and slapped it off.

"Fuck off"

he said sitting down on the chair , putting his feet up on the desk.

With out you thinking, trying to whisper you said.

"Asshole"

Bakugo heard you and turned around.

You felt fear rush in you. Your eyes widen. At this point you were terrified.

'oh no what have i done'