Grab Ahold

Ronnies POV

The bell rang to go home and my Snapchat video call thing started ringing. 

Ronnie* wassup tyra where you at?

Tyra* parking lot in the back

Ronnie* ok I'm coming ma

Tyra* ok

Tyras POV

When I seen Ronnie I got out the driver's seat and walked up to her. She kissed me on the cheek and hugged me. 

Ronnie* I missed you

Tyra* I missed you too

Tyra got in on the passenger side and Ronnie got in on the driver's side. Ronnie started driving and made small talk with tyra. 

Ronnie* so how come you let me drive?

Tyra* I didn't feel like driving 😂

Ronnie* lazy self haha

Ronnie pulled into Tyra's driveway and turned the car off.  She opened Tyra's door and grabbed her hand walking her to the front door. Tyra unlocked it and they both went inside.  Ronnie Sat on the couch while Tyra got some snacks and drinks from the kitchen. Tyra gave a drink to Ronnie and sat across from her. 

Ronnie* thanks and damn why you way over there?

Tyra* girl I'm across from you 😂

Ronnie* that's to far baby girl

Tyra* well then you come over here

Ronnie* nope😂 Ronnie said laughing

3 minutes later of silence Ronnie finally gets up and sits next to Tyra. They look each other in the eyes and Ronnie starts rubbing Tyra's inner thigh.

Ronnie's POV

Shit man I don't know if she wanna fuck or what but she been turning me on all day so she better not stop me. 

Tyra leans in and kisses Ronnie Passionately. Ronnie breaks the kiss and picks up Tyra.

Ronnie* where your room?

Tyra* mm straight ahead

Ronnie carries her in the room and lays her on the bed.

Ronnie* you sure you wanna do this?

Tyra* yes

Ronnie kisses her lips and neck while she struggles to take off her shorts. After she finally gets them off she starts Massaging her clit. 

Tyra* mmmmmmm fuckkkkkkk

Ronnie* you think that's something?  Watch this 😜

Ronnie helps her take off all of her clothes then she starts sucking her breasts and then she makes it down to her pussy. 

Ronnie* damn you wet asf girl 😂

Ronnie starts sucking and licking her pussy passionately and slowly.  Causing Tyra to moan so loud.  Ronnie then starts fingering and sucking at the same time. 

Tyra* mmm yes oh my god yes Ronnie

Tyra cums on Ronnie and Ronnie cleans it up then lays down next to her. 

Tyra* what you want me to do to you daddy?

Ronnie* pleasing you was enough

Tyra* stop. Playing take your clothes. Off

After Ronnie takes all of her clothes off Tyra gets on top of her and starts kissing her.  She gives Ronnie head and struggles to make her cum😂😂.  She comes up and lays on top of Ronnie embarrassed. 

Tyra* I'm sorry i----

Ronnie* I understand baby girl you never fucked a girl before. 

Tyra* yea I know but still

Ronnie* what time is it ma?

Tyra* it's 3: 05

Ronnie* damn we only went for a hour.

Tyra* it's ok it was our first time 😂

Ronnie* ik and so we together or we just fucking around?

Tyra* I want to be with you but I don't want to be played. 

Ronnie* damn why you think I'mma play you?

Tyra* cause Aysha is your sister

Ronnie* why would you even say some shit like that Tyra?  You already know what I told u the first time I came over here so why you playing?

Tyra* I know it was just  a joke calm down. 

Ronnie* while you talking bout Me being a player and Shit you need to drop Tequan. 

Tyra* I will damn😑

Ronnie* and btw yo pussy taste good

Tyra* yours taste like mintos😂

Ronnie* damn😂 and can I stay the night?

Tyra* yea sure