04 | you got caught doing.. stuff

REQUESTED BY: Joyjammer03. Thank you for your amazing request, I'll make sure to finish your request as soon as possible! /^3^)/ ~♡

Earthquake

He walked into your room and sees you meditating upside down. Your legs crossed in the air and your head resting on the bed, though you weren't meditating. You were asleep, and he knew it.

Earthquake smiles, shakes his head and picks you up then tucks you into the bed properly this time. Closes the light and lets you enjoy your nap for once.

Thunderstorm

He was about to ask you to help him do push-ups by sitting on his back, but instead, he finds you on the ground. You were on your knees, ducking under the table to find something.

He blushes and looks away. "Oi! Are you trying to persuade me or something? B-Baka! Stand up already!" Turns away, slams the door shut, but secretly chuckles.

Cyclone

"Hi, [Y/N]! I was wond-" His sentence stopped midway before he could finish it, because he started to puff his cheeks. He burst into fits of laughter, pointing at your face.

"Oh my gosh, you look like a clown! Hahaha!" He laughs, wipes his tears and pulls out a handkerchief. He grins, tries not to laugh as he wipes the tomato smear off your nose.

Blaze

"[Y/N]~!" He chirped in a sing-songy voice as he skipped towards your room. He barged in and grinned widely. "Did you forgot something? We-" He stared wide-eyed at you.

"It's not what you think it is." You said, denying as you waved your hands to him. He cocked an eyebrow. "I wasn't assuming anything, I just wanted to say you look stupid." He laughs and shut the door.

Then he continued laughing as he walked down the hallway, because he had managed to snap a picture of you.

Ice

"[Y/N]. May I sleep with you.. what the hell are you doing?" He asked, his blue orbs shone with amusement. You blushed bright red. "Uh.. I was just trying to shave my legs.."

He mentally facepalmed himself, sighs and enters the bathroom. "I'll teach you how. First, you have to apply some shaving cream.. no, not like that."

"Goodness, do I have to shave your legs for you then?" He yawns.

Thorn

"[Y/N]!" He burst through your door, panting with sweat beading on his forehead. "I heard you scream! Were you okay? You seem fine, though.."

"Oh, I'm okay, I'm okay~.." You waved your hand in dismissal. You explained to him of how you tried to catch a ladybug perched on your towel when it flew towards you and you screamed.

Solar

"What the hell?" He said, narrowing his eyes as he eyed your room. "Your room looks as if Cyclone got mad and began to trash your room.. and please get your unders out of my sight."