14.

Dear Husband To Be,

This isn't my last letter to you, but might be last open letter in this little diary.

I may write again in this, once in a while. Maybe a sequel, or maybe we'll write open letters to each other in future. Like you know, when I get mad at you and won't listen to you,write me a letter then (*lol*). Or if I want to say something and cannot explain while I speak, I'm gonna write it up to you. ( Happens a lot to me *facepalms*)

Hmm,so!

I had this habbit of blabbering everything I wanna do or if I am super excited about something.

I said had,because people I look upto said its Childish, no one wants to know what it is.
I stopped because that lowers my self esteem, as why would I tell someone anything and get this reply,planting a new seed of self doubt in my head leading to me dropping the plan totally.

I wish you'll be willing to pay your little bit attention to my thoughts and plans, motivating me just by listening.

I stopped this habbit, but I realized yesterday that its not only with me. It happens to a lot of people, they are eager to tell but either they don't tell fearing rejection /embarrassment or keeping apologizing every 5 seconds "Sorry,I know its boring." "Sorry, I got excited"

I mean why should they apologize for being happy about something?  Ones face lightens up when they talk about the one/things they love, what makes them happy, then why would they cover it up by apologies?

Its like sunny day got hindered by hovering clouds of apologies.

I hope it never happens with us.

Through out life, I believe we meet a person who is unlike others.
With whom you can talk to hours and never get bored.
You can tell them things and they won't judge you.

I believe that, this person is your soulmate,best friend, a keeper.

Its not always the love at first sight, but the familiarity.

Your heart knows it,your soul tells you, thats why when with them your heart outweighs your brain.

Its like- Hey! Its you! It is you, it will be you. Its gonna be you. Forever.

Game over!

Why??

Because your soulmate doesn't comes peacefully , there is a chaos of questions. Your perspective changes, they start a revolution in your life that you start questioning your own decisions, reality, you finally see the other side of the coin.

You finally change, for good.

You make adjustments, to be able to embrace what they have to give, you make adjustments in yourself to make your small world a better place for all you care atleast. All of this is for good.

Dear Soulmate aka husband to be,

I know you might not be the person world idolized, in books,movies,journals or in fairy tales, but an ordinary person like me, who can give me my purpose.

So, I love you without knowing how, from when or from where we'll start our journey.

I love you simply without problems or pride,
Wickedness or selfishness,
Greed or command.

I love you like this because there is no way other than this, I know.

I hope we reach our realm soon where it is so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.

Lets meet at the edge of its worth.

Love,
Wifey💗❤❤💗