10.

DEAR HUSBAND TO BE,

"There is a charm about the forbidden that makes it unspeakably desirable."

I stumbled upon this quote quite some time ago, and it just got imprinted into the narrow memory lanes jam packed with thoughts of you.

Not that you are forbidden forever , but somehow right now you are. Maybe until the right time comes consuming all my senses at the mere sight of you, maybe not at the moment I see you but some instance which pushes me to face irrevocable pull I would feel towards you.

Its next to human nature. We want what we can't have, it pushes us beyond our limits.

Limits, sometimes decided by us or the ineffable world surrounding us.
I don't know how will I wait, how long will I be able to wait,how long will it take for you to come along.

Even a single thought 💭 of you tempts me to time travel, just to see you, to assure myself.
Just to have more faith in destiny, our destiny and the decided destination.

But what's the fun in doing so?

I want to run, fall, pull up myself, grow in the integral search of you. I want to be upto the mark for you, because I know you are perfect.

I know I might get confused with people who have some or the other purpose of coming into or leaving my life like a tornado.

Don't let me down if I tell you about them later, as I must be having a lesson that I learnt from that very human being.
They must have shown me some signs,or reasons why I don't deserve them, the reasons why they are not you.

I want you to trust my soul, as it will guide me to you.
Our souls have already found solace in each other, just some more time till we find the same
Blazing Holocaust which would destroy everything veiling the very presence of our connection.

Miss me, trust me, long for me but never let me down.

XoXo
WIFEY ❤🌟💋