12.

Dear Husband To Be,

I am here with another topic today.

Duh! I sound like some politician.

Hmm, so back to the track.

So what I was trying to say was,
I need spark.

I hope you understand, or maybe you'll understand better when you are with me.

I need Spark!

Sparks when we walk together and our hands keep brushing past each other, and there are infinite magic dust particles bursting everytime the momentary contact is there.

Sparks in our eyes, like millions of fairy lights glow up altogether , when we see each other after a long day, weekend, week,or a month
( Not letting you stay away more than that!)

Sparks when something mischievous comes into our minds,and the thoughts radiates towards each other as golden waves of glitter. And confirmation through that million dollar smile!

Sparks, chuck it!
Fireworks 🎆 when the proximity closes up to nil.
Like those cosmic particles collide and astounding yet brightly lit shooting star comes rushing and crashes down.

But these sound so cliché. They are equally important but I don't think one can be an eye candy always.And what if that spark dies off too soon?

I read it somewhere, a short story. I don't know if its true or a made up thing but it made me think over and over.

Its a story about a man( yeah! that's what a man is *you'll get to know*)

He married a very beautiful woman. Everything was blissful until one day.
The lady acquired a skin disease and slowly as she knew it would destroy her beauty. And her insecurities that her man would not love her the same way made her sleepless at night.
But there is more to it.
Soon the man had to go to some other city and in an accident he lost his vision.

She supported him and loved him the same way she used to and knowing that her man didn't knew how she looked made her insecurities vanish. Nothing changed in their relationship.

After a good long life, the lady died a natural death.

On her funeral, a friend asked this man, " I'm Sorry but how will you keep up? Now that she, your guide is gone? "

" Don't worry about it, I just pretended being blind. If she had known that I was aware of how she looked all this while,she would have lamented whole life,and her being sad and miserable is the last thing I would have wanted. Ever.
She went away, I am sad, I will miss her. She was a very good wife. But she went away living a happy and peaceful life,this will help me live through the leftover days I have."

___________________________________

This, this made me think over and over,that what if I won't be the same, what if God forbid something happens?
What will you do?
Not that I want you to portray blind lifetime as it would be more miserable for me.

But would the change in my looks change your feelings?
Would it be like, once the sparkle goes off from my face the spark between us would die off??

I promise I won't change.

Will you??

WIFEY ❤