Moon, show me the way

Distant sirens of police cars and ambulances, the sonic-like boom of exploding buildings, and the shouts and screams of fleeing civilians echoed through the city as heroes: Deku, Ground Zero, Red Riot, Froppy and Uravity, chased the perpetrating villain down a labyrinth of alleys. Moonlight rained on the immediate surroundings, giving enough light to run through each corner of the maze.

"This fucker is getting annoying!!", Ground Zero, Katsuki Bakugou, shouts, in his anger bumps shoulders with his companion beside him, almost making the hero trip, as they lead the group with the chase.

"Ow, Kacchan! You don't need to hit me!", Hero Deku rubbing the dull pain on his shoulder, looking at his childhood friend/schoolmate/rival with an annoyed expression.

"Fuck off, Deku!! Don't call me that nickname when we're working, you idiot! Use my fucking hero name, how many times do I have to tell you that?!!", Kacchan jabs Deku's ribs with his elbow, earning him an immediate ow! from his victim. He ran past Deku and was now leading the group, giving a satisfied smirk to the nerd at the back.

"Grrrr...You idiot!" Deku increasing his pace as well, chasing Katsuki with a mischievous grin. "I'm going to tell the press that your real hero name is the cutsy Kacchan~~!"

"You fucking nerd!"

"Oh boy, here they go again." A voice said at the back of the running group, which Katsuki and Deku were too busy to hear. Red Riot, Kirishima Eijirou, sighed in defeat as he glanced at the two heroes bickering at each other on the front. "It's always like this when they're working together, we're 3rd years now and they never changed."

A girl giggled beside Kirishima.

"But ain't they cute, Red Riot?" Uravity, Uraraka Ochako, smiled in delight as he looked at Kirishima then to the two heroes who is now punching each other while running. "But, they become really quiet when they fight a villain together. They work fast, too! The way Bakugou-kun ricocheted Deku-kun like a rocket or the way Deku-kun used his smash with Bakugou-kun's explosion, they were amaziiiiiiiiiing!" Uraraka made exaggerated motions of explosions with her arms as she storytelled her excitement.

Froppy, Asui Tsuyu, only laughed as Uraraka was even doing a Bakugou impression of 'fuckofdekuorillkillyou' with the scowl and everything.

The group's attention were back to the chase as Bakugou and Deku suddenly stopped. They arrived at an empty parking lot. The villain was standing at the center of the lot, his face covered by a hood. A low sickening laugh was heard under the hood.

Katsuki approached the villain slowly, being careful. Deku followed him, circling the villain at the other side. Kirishima prepared his quirk, hardening his body all over. Uraraka and Froppy at the front as support.

Everyone was quiet except the same low laugh from the villain.

Everyone was ready for it, their heart beating fast as they waited, trying to calm their breathing for the signal.

5...

Kirishima circled slowly to the left of the villain

4...

Deku already behind, glowing all over, preparing to use his quirk.

3...

Uraraka and Asui in fighting positions, ready to go.

2...

Katsuki at the right side, palms ready to explode, not looking at anything but the villain. They have him surrounded!

1...

Then the villain disappeared from their sights.

A second later,

A scream...

Hahaha,trying a suspense type of fic. Dont know how to do it, though I'll still try!!!

Hope you like it!! Can u guess whose scream was it?