💀 Chapter 11 💀

Start from the beginning

Namjoon: Were you really about to ask me if we wanted to join them knowing there was something pending between us?

Jin: Yes.

Namjoon: Oh I see. I guess it's time for a punishment.

Jin: Why do you think I did it on purpose now?

I pressed my body against his and placed my hands on his sides. He smirked and looked me in the eyes.

Namjoon: I can't believe you. You just can't resist me huh?

Jin: what can I say? I love getting punished by you.

Namjoon: Ugh, you drive me fucking crazy

I kissed him and he kissed me back. His hands making their way down to my jeans and started to unbuckle them while I did the same to his.

Jin: Is my daddy hard already?

His hand went inside my boxers and he took my dick in his hand. I groaned as he started pumping me up and down.

Namjoon: Ahh, fuck

I rest my head at the crook of Jin's neck and started kissing his neck. He moaned and started moving his hand faster.

I felt myself getting harder and harder by the second. I held his wrist and stopped him from pumping me before I got ready to cum.

Namjoon: Room. Now.

He obeyed and made his way to the room, I followed. We started getting undressed and I locked the door before walking back to the bed.

Namjoon: Get on all fours for me.

Jin: Ooh so demanding, but I'll gladly do so.

He got on all fours and I licked my lips before climbing on the bed and kneeling behind him.

I held my member and stroked myself a few times before positioning my dick against his entrance.

Namjoon: That ass already looking tight as fuck even though we fucked this morning

Jin: Shut up Joon I will fucking dick slap you!

Namjoon: Zammm, you feisty

Jin: I will stick my damn fist up your tight asshole if you don't shut the fuck up and get moving. Where's the lube?

Namjoon: Shit, I forgot that we ran out of it.

Jin: Namjoon! We went grocery shopping earlier, why didn't you say anything? We could of stopped to buy some.

Namjoon: Baby, I forgot

Jin: Yeah you always fucking forget. I don't want you tearing my ass open, nu uh, I'm not-

He sighed and shook his head as he got on his knees. I pushed him back down for him to be on all fours again and placed my hands on his hips.

Namjoon: You ain't going nowhere. Lube or not, I'm still fucking you so get ready to moan and scream for me baby.

~~~~~~~~~~