Fourteen

"Sweetie, you have a sprained ankle!" The nurse said.

Shit, I'm such a klutz!

"Oh..."

"You should stay off it for a week."

The nurse handed you a pair of crutches.

"You can borrow these, but please return them when you're all healed up."

- -

You balanced yourself up with the crutches the nurse gave you, and opened door.

"Y/n! What's wrong?!"

...

"Yah! Pabo, what are you doing here?!"

"Yah! Relax, I have Yoongi first period, he's chill."

"You should be in class!"

"Y/n, it's fine, I'm just checking on you."

"Why? Why should you care about me?"

"Y/n, your my friend."

"Yah! Why would you want to be friends with this klutz? I'm just an embarrassment."

"Aigoo, you're not."

"Yes I am-"

Jae grabbed you by the shoulders.

"Yah! Y/n, I wasn't going to leave without making sure you were okay!"

"But-"

"No! Y/n I don't understand how you can't see it! I care about you, and I don't like to see you hurt! If it's a crime to skip one class to check on a friend, then arrest me! Remember yesterday when I told you to tie your shoe and made such a big deal out of it? That was just a dare from Brian. I would never purposely do something to hurt you, and I hope you'll remember that.

"J-Jae-"

"Give me your stuff, where's your next class?"

- -

You entered your second period class with hesitation.

"Y/n! What the hell happened to you?!" You heard a well known voice yell from the back of the classroom.

It was of course, your best friend of all time, Jimin.

Of course, since this friend of yours doesn't know how to keep her mouth shut, everyone turns around to look at you and your crutches.

"I-I fell."

Jimin immediately nodded with a look that basically said 'yep, figures.'

You slowly made your way to your seat next to Jimin, and sat down. The class continued as if nothing had happened.

- -

RINGGGGG

The bell rang, dismissing you and the class to your first break.