Eight

"Who was that?!" a voice whispered

You turned to where the voice came from to see Jae, gripping your wrist.

"Who were you talking to?!" he asked nervously.

Hmmm? Has he been here this whole time?

...

"Yah! Y/n!"

"Huh? Oh! Um, who? Yugyeom?"

Jae pauses, sighs, and walks away.

- -

You watch as he walks away from the store, until he's out of sight.

What the hell was that about?

You stand in front of the store for a few seconds more until you realize you were in the middle of a Real GOT7 marathon before you came to get more ramen.

You start walking home, when you feel someone tap on your shoulder.

"You're still here y/n?"

You turn your head to see Yugyeom standing beside you.

"Oh, yeah, I guess I am."

"Haha, well I don't know what you've been doing out here, but you should get home, it's getting dark."

You look up at the sky, and sure enough it's getting darker as you stand there.

"Oh wow, it is. Well, I was just on my way home, I'll see you later Yugyeom."

You begin to walk away again.

"Where do you think you're going?"

You turn around just to see you've been stopped by Yugyeom again.

"Uh, to my house?"

"Not by yourself your not."

"Ug, Yugyeom, I'm not a little girl, I can walk home myself."

"Hahaha, y/n, just by looking at you I can tell you're no older than a freshman. Let's go."

- -

You start walking home with Yugyeom.

The two of you just talk about pointless topics until you decided to trip over nothing.

"Crap!"

Yugyeom stared at you for a couple of seconds before leaping forwards,

"Y/n! Are you alright?!"

You look up to see a worried look on Yugyeom's face.

"Ah, I'm fine! Don't worry I'm used to it, I'm a little clumsy.."

"Ah, are you sure?!"

"Yeah, I'm fine!"

The two of you began to walk again, but of course a sharp pain shoots up your leg as soon as you take a step.

"Ugh."

"Y/n you're hurt, aren't you?"

"What? No, I'm fine. Let's go!"

You start to limp away towards your house but,

"Nope."

Yugyeom picks you up bridal style and starts walking.

- -

When he finally gets to your house, you tell him and he carries you to the door.

While still holding you, he rings the doorbell and waits for an answer.

After a few seconds Jisung opens the door with a bowl of ramen in his hands.

"Who's that?" Jisung asks amused.

"O-oh, um, that's-"

"I'm Yugyeom. Kim Yugyeom. Y/n met me at the store down the block. I was walking her home and she tripped."

...

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh my God, smooth y/n!" Jisung spit out.

"YAH!"

You jumped out of Yugyeom's arms to smack Jisung in the face.

"Ow!"

- -

"Thanks for walk- carrying me home Yugyeom. I can take it from here. See you later!"

"Got it! See you y/n!"

You watched Yugyeom walk down the block until you couldn't see him anymore, then went inside and shut the door.

You hopped to your room, only to be stopped by Jisung.

"How come he took you home?"

You paused for a moment.

"What do you mean, you abandoned me!"

"Yeah, but I texted Jae and asked if he would take you home. Did he not show up?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A/N:

Whelp, that happened. Sorry for not updating in like forever. I didn't really know what I wanted to write, and I was being lazy. But hey here's the chapter. Spicy.

Thanks again for reading guys, it actually makes me really happy to see when people comment and vote on this!

I love y'all!! <3

~BW