Nine

Are you serious?! You thought to yourself. That boy was supposed to walk me home?!

- -

After getting over the fact that Jisung and Jae both abandoned you at the store, you just sat on your bed staring at nothing.

"Why did Jae abandon me?" you said out loud.

"I thought your boyfriend could take you home."

...

What the hell?

You glanced toward your bedroom door to see an unexpected visitor.

"What are you doing here?"

"I invited him over." Jisung yelled from the kitchen.

...

"Anyways, I wasn't wrong, right?" Jae said.

"What?"

"Your boyfriend took you home, didn't he?" Jae said in an annoyed tone.

"What are you talking about?"

"Yugyeom, Kim Yugyeom."

You opened your mouth to say something, but then something popped into your head.

He thinks Yugyeom is my boyfriend?

You tried to be sneaky play along with what he just said, but failed to do so and instead made the most unholy laugh in the universe.

"BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!"

Jae looked at you confused and almost hurt.

"What's so funny?"

"Oh my God Jae. Yugyeom is not my boyfriend."

...

"But I thought-"

"Yugyeom is a member of GOT7." you told him, "I think I would get murdered by some of their fans if I was dating Yugyeom."

Jae had a blank expression on his face, but seconds later a big smile formed on his face.

"Okay!" he chirped then skipped down the hall to Jisung's room.

...

What?

What is that boy thinking?

After the little confusion that had just happened, you quickly became booored.

Which to you, is like the most annoying thing everrrrr.

You tried so hard to find something to do, which didn't last very long, because you looked at your TV and immediately remembered that you were watching Real GOT7.

"Yes! Finally!" you yelled.

You turned on the TV and began watching the same episode as last time were Yugyeom gets pranked by his hyungs.