02 || chapter 2

Izumi's P.O.V

I moved,toss and turned knowing that am in a house with people who aren't humans. I woke up,in the middle of the night. I rub my neck seeing that I wasn't in my cloths. I look
Around to see the walls purple.

The bedsheets are grey with white pillows,somehow am in a white night gown. Which has lace at the end of the sleeves that dangle lowly. I yawn slightly "why hello" I heard a voice Turing to the right. Seeing ayato smirking.

Right,I forgot am still at someone else's house oh well..."hello" I mumble "who put me in this room?" I said. "Ahh don't worry about,anyways am glad you do have the breast like Yui" He said.

Perverttttttt. I thought in my head all over again. "Yours aren't big nor small there are li-"
"Don't you dare finish the sentence" I said. Glaring slightly towards his way. "Be quite" he said coming closer.

"what are you doing ??" I said confused since he put his hand and my neck. "Shhh I just wanna know something" He said in a whisper. He then opened his mouth seeing his sharp teeth. He's a vampire. For me I wasn't shock to see one

I always thought they wouldn't be seen just rare to see it. Anyways he was about to bit me but someone interrupted up. "I guess am getting in the way of something" Reiji said. "Tch,damn Reiji" Ayato said getting away from me and the bed. "Here,your going to school today" Reiji said passing me a uniform.

I didn't want to question him since I was still lazy to talk. When I looked up the both of them were gone. Hmm,at least they let me have privacy. I change into the uniform which looks good just not the bow. I went to the bathroom to fix my bed hair. I yawn and walk to the entrance of the house.

I got lost so I started to follow the youngest brother who was going to the car. Luckily,he did see me. Because you know,he seems like a tsundere. I arrived at the car with everyone seat. I sat between Subaru and Shu which happily I knew there names !

We sat silently and started to drive off to school no brother talked,nor did Yui. Of course I didn't I wasn't sad,bored,you know I was just sleepy.

I just don't wanna go to school,I mean school is like hell or prison
But sadly,we arrived at school we got out normally. But Reiji gave me a lecture about how to get good grades. He told me that am in the same class as Yui. Which has Kanato and Ayato in it.

I nodded through the talk and he left me making me wander around. I went to the class sitting far away from Yui and the rest. But I did want to sit in the back.

Classes went by,with me being in the cafeteria I mean food is good. But sleep is better ! What if I eat during sleep ??? Whatever am getting food. I got pockey immediately and scrambled out of there. I walked around finding a place to sleep.

The library,no because people are there also classrooms,teachers. What about the music room ? Clearly at my school the music room wasn't even used at all.

I gulp and just went inside the music room hmm it actually looks clean. I look over to see...Shu !??!

Well he is quite and I mean he looks sleepy every time. I guess he just hates school more than me. I sigh,I don't know where to sit now I frown. Let's see if he has all the space he doesn't ! I walk closer seeing him sleeping on the couch.

There was this a small amount on the couch so I slowly slid in. Making sure to not wake him up and successful I made it.
Not waking him up and letting her sleep peacefully while I sleep also...

I wake up to see that Shu isn't here anymore and so is my food. That bastard stole my food I sigh and got off the couch. I check the time to see I skipped one class. God Reiji is going to get mad.

Ah,who cares am to bored to care anyways I continue school until it ended. "Hey izumi" Yui said coming up to me. "Hello" I whisper "come lets go" she said.

"Yea just hold up let me stretc-" right when I was gonna stretch "cramp...cramp..." I said falling. What a pain.

"Izumi !" Yui said kneeling near me,"are you okay ?" She said holding up my arm. "Am fine" I said.

I inhale and exhale standing up from my laying down position. "Lets go" She said we then walked to the car. "Were your you two ?" Reiji said before we enter.

"Ah it was nothing special" I said sitting near Subaru. He didn't question but just glared but nothing to scare me. The drive back home was of course silent. When we arrived everyone went straight to there rooms. I didn't
Because I wanted to go outside.....