50

Robyn

Me: "CHRIS GETCHO UGLY ASS OUTTA BED BEFORE YOU ARE LATE DONT MAKE ME HAVE TO TELL YOU AGAIN"

Chris jumped so high that he fell off the bed. I guess I startled him.

Chris: "do I have to go?"

He whined like a child.. Chris just refuses to listen to everything.

Me: "yes baby, you know the doctor just wants to do a checkup to see if everything is ok. It's normal everyone goes through it."

Chris; "but can't I re-"

Me: "Maurice get up and get ready"

He jumped up like a soldier, straightened his posture, put his hand to his head, screamed 'Sir yes sir' then marched to the bathroom.

I laughed and laid out his cloths. It had been a few months since Chris and I began dating. Just last week I finally moved in with him after weeks of him begging and pleading. Mel lives alone now but visits damn near everyday.

Chris has been nothing but a sweetheart, he doesn't even let me do anything. He just claims he wants to do everything for me. He really is a beautiful person...

Work has been slow as well.. I go in 3 times a week now... Pay is still the same. Kae is still locked up and everything has been running smoothly.

Chris: "baby, I got plans tonight.. For us"  he says with a smile as he walked out of the bathroom with nothing on.

Me: "what?"

Chris: "Issa surprise babes now turn around I can't let you see me naked.. It's against my morals"

Me: "Chris you are naked ri-"

Chris: "TURN AROUND YOU PERV"

I rolled my eyes and did an exaggerated twirl to face the wall.

"It's against my morals" I mumbled under my breath.

Chris: "do we have beef sis? At me next time"

I turned around to give Chris a stank eye... Only for him to cover his chest and nuts while shrieking like a girl..

Chris: "TURN AROUND YOU PEDOPHILE"

I scoffed and walked downstairs... Chris was such a character.  I grabbed chris' keys and stood by the door. Shorty later he walked down the stairs talking to the air besides him.

Chris: "yeah nigga she had the audacity to turn around when I told her not to. I'm telling you she finna rape me. You better call Jeff"

Chris: "no nigga Jeff not Blu."

Chris: "Blu is scarier you say.. Call both .. Make sure they protect me.."

Chris; "oop shhh she's right there we'll continue this later"

He got quiet and mugged me as I opened the door to let him out.